awigman

Iv lost the love

We all get tired of owning the corrado sometimes . The amount of times I've thought "that's it I've had enough" . I walk away n leave it for a while and the love comes back . I can honestly say though , every time I leave for work and come home it always turns my head as I walk past . They do say if you can't lock the door and walk away without looking at it and thinking "what a motor , I love it " then you have the wrong car . I've only been into VW's for 7 years ( work requires a van ) I could never afford a toy , till I got divorced lol . So I can't really comment on the build quality of the old school stuff , only my VR . We have a 04 plate TDI which is great , pulls like a train and no rattles or squeeks . My old T4 is great too . I once had a lift in one of those Clio sport thingies , way to much power for some thing that was made from a coke can . Frightened the life out of me .

I've lost the love to some extent for mine. But I know it will return and luckily it is a second car and I've tucked it away in the garage. I know if I ever sell it I won't get another one and I can't bring myself to do it. Strangely I can't bring myself to SORN it either so I just renewed the tax even though I could quite easily leave it in the garage the whole winter. I like to know I can drive it if I want to. Come the warmer weather again I will get the love back. That first day with the roof and windows open in the sun will make it all worth it :)

Unabused mk4 cars are hard to fine. But there are plenty of very clean examples of late mk3's available for the 3-3.5k mark.

Nice to drive as well in vr6 disguise and 1.8t converted.

I've lost the love to some extent for mine. But I know it will return and luckily it is a second car and I've tucked it away in the garage. I know if I ever sell it I won't get another one and I can't bring myself to do it. Strangely I can't bring myself to SORN it either so I just renewed the tax even though I could quite easily leave it in the garage the whole winter. I like to know I can drive it if I want to. Come the warmer weather again I will get the love back. That first day with the roof and windows open in the sun will make it all worth it :)

Hit the nail on the head. It's almost like they are a cabriolet they are an awesome "summer" car