Sean_Jaymo

Rutland water meet

Carried over from the Christmas meet organised by Mic in Peterborough.

Current plans are for a meet in Rutland at a time and place to be decided in the next few weeks or so. Aim is to meet up, talk crap and eat some good food and having it somewhere in Rutland will make it within 90 mins for plenty of people.

Currently I propose the 1st of Feb and I know all dates are not available to all people but I thought I would set a date in the hope that 4 weeks is enough time for most people to organise themselves.

Location not set yet but there are plenty of great places.

Who is in?

1st February is a maybe...not 100% yet. Depends what time i get back from Nottingham :-)

Cool, Mic, if you are moving, we'll "HELP" I'm sure!

A team of Corrado's transporting my stuff around Cambridge?!? That'd be a sight! :lol:

The Corrado is a very versatile vehicle but I think it'll be a push to get a couple of wardrobes in one....

... that said, you guys are welcome to try and help. Plus the local pub is meant to be pretty good at the new place, and I might even be able to lay on a few mugs of tea?!

Anyone got a postcode? May be tempted to venture the 3 1/2 hours each way..............

If they're still thinking the White Horse Sean it's LE15 8PS, hell of a trip!

Did you see in the other thread about the VR6OC rolling road day at Stealth on Mar 1st? Might be a less painful meet-up point?

Thanks Mic. Yeah saw the RR day. I was looking to go to Ultimate Dubs on the 15th March, so not sure if I could push two long trips within a couple of weeks tbh.

I was thinking about Ultimate Dubs myself but I think I'll now slag that off in favour of the RR day...... if I can get mine running right!

Come on up Sean, it'll be good to meet you and the 'Storm' or Sack this off and go rolling!

Are you going to the RR day then Sean?

Just been on the VR6OC and we're both on the list! haha.......

I dunno, there doesn't seem to be many attending UD from here so maybe a good in-between......... I'll sit on it for a couple of days I think.

In case anybody else wants to go to the vr6oc rr day on the 1st March, get in quick over on that forum, there's 5 places or so left.

I don't see any place to actually confirm attendance? There's no official thread yet or anything..?