Tempest

CCGB Events 2015

0BFF7FB2-0753-4CC3-8ED3-738C21962738-5315-0000094D99FB5CD0_zpsdsfpoozc.jpg

82B9C347-89DA-42CE-AD47-8824087E819C-6140-00000AA7388FC032_zpse5xplxdb.jpg

9489A97A-2C67-475D-BA9B-DD732BE4E7DE-6140-00000AA7556FB4C7_zpssrbcro7n.jpg

Wish there were corrado forum stickers available too :( :( :( :tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

Fronts for me.

I Don't like to criticise other people's cars but was checking this out on Sunday and the rears just look a bit too much. Lovely car though.

I think it would look good on original dishes all round but polished.

Thanks Chris, your storm was stunning. Which is no surprise!

now that I have them stainless polished dishes on the rear, I'm not so sure about them?

They are nice but original dishes just look perfect! I have two spare dishes now so I will be getting them refurbed but just not sure which finish?????

Thanks Chris, your storm was stunning. Which is no surprise!

now that I have them stainless polished dishes on the rear, I'm not so sure about them?

They are nice but original dishes just look perfect! I have two spare dishes now so I will be getting them refurbed but just not sure which finish?????

Cheers Tan.

The original diamond cut finish on RS's is the best look in my opinion. It's subtle and makes them different from the usual RS.

It would be a difficult finish to recreate though I believe. From speaking with people on here about them the dishes would need to be diamond cut, then assembled onto the wheel then the whole wheel lacquered. I'm sure you'll get them sorted either way though.

For Anyone wanting to camp on the saturday night before the event at fairford we ( me fuzz and vag hag)have booked a nights camping here

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=9101

Its 6 pounds per person per night with a pub on site for food and its located about dix miles away from the riat event

Its basic but for a nights camping it should be fine and she has space left available but if your planning on camping id book as soon as possible as its mega busy and most places are booked ip already

Would be good to get a few more cars to camp down the night before

Let her know your cars will be at the event on show and she was more than helpfull

Just sent off my cheque for RIAT and booked camping :) :thumbleft: :)

Just sent off my cheque for RIAT and booked camping :) :thumbleft: :)

Be nice to see you Darren.

So wish I could make this... Only 20 mins from my house too argh!!