alan.m

US Spec VW Corrado front and rear bumpers - SOLD

US Spec VW Corrado front and rear bumpers

For sale i have a front and rear us spec corrado bumpers bot are in purple, have a few stone chips and marks nothing serious but could do with a respray. Bought them for my car but have since sold the car not looking for loads of money just need them out of the shed.

I will post some pictures over the weekend this is collection only from Ipswich unless you want to arrange a courier.

List Date: 1/30/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: US Spec VW Corrado front and rear bumpers

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: US Spec VW Corrado front and rear bumpers

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by alan.m

Hi Alan, Just out of interest are they G60 or SLC (VR6) spec?

G60 will have a trim line that curls up on the ends, SLC will have trim line that just fades out in a straight line.

These are still for sale, side markers are not included, I believe there vr6 spec but I will confirm with pictures this afternoon I will also reply to pm's this afternoon

Cheers

These are still for sale, side markers are not included, I believe there vr6 spec but I will confirm with pictures this afternoon I will also reply to pm's this afternoon

Cheers

Thanks, not sure on the difference on the rear bumper? Pictures would be great, pickup no problem. :)

Edited by G60MAT

Mat, check out the last pic at http://www.corradog60.com/viewtopic.php?t=47 Same applies to the rear bumper regards the trim line.

On the front bumper, the very edge of the later spec (After the trim line) are deeper than early style as well, to line up with the wider front wings of later cars.

I'd have considered these if I wasn't at the other end of the country. (Don't have much faith in couriers!)

Neil.

Mat, check out the last pic at http://www.corradog60.com/viewtopic.php?t=47 Same applies to the rear bumper regards the trim line.

On the front bumper, the very edge of the later spec (After the trim line) are deeper than early style as well, to line up with the wider front wings of later cars.

I'd have considered these if I wasn't at the other end of the country. (Don't have much faith in couriers!)

Neil.

Thanks Neil, yeah its pretty subtle - presume its similar with the rear trim line?

Hi Alan I'm passing Ipswich on Sunday pm. Can pop in and have a look possibly take them of you. Please pm me with some details so we can arrange something. If still up for sale Many thanks

First post edited, if your still interested after seeing the pictures please send me a message

Cheers Alan

Are there part numbers on the bumpers, you think they are UK spec modified rather than genuine US ones? thanks.

They look very like twilight violet to me , shame I'm not nearer......and in the front of the queue :lol: , still I have got a set of the indicators 8)

these are now provisionally sold the chap who mailed me first when the thread was originally made will be collecting I will post if there is any change

Cheers Alan

dam i allways miss these things i live in ipswich too.....

ill join the que for them m8:thumbleft: