Mk3highline

Group buys

Well as I used to work in a parts shop and got lots of free time and the wavetrac got me thinking as it occupied me for a while

I can get some things bit cheaper as a group buy

Things like brakes pads discs brake lines

Some suspension kits etc

Some single orders can be made still with a competitive price sometimes

Not forgeting new alloy wheels tyre packages

What you guys think?

There we go! I'd say that we could get 10 people easily!

Wow!

Well with a couple quick calls befor 5 today I didn't seem to get a really good price on the b12

I will have an Asad price tomorrow chaps and for this one don't think we will need 10

Still like to know how the B14 kit compares if anyone knows?

Not heard of anyone running them past or present. Similar price to the KW V1s, which I think is what most seem to be pushed toward with Corrados.

Not heard of anyone running them past or present. Similar price to the KW V1s, which I think is what most seem to be pushed toward with Corrados.

The b14s seem to be a nicer alternative height between the k1s and the b12. And stainless steel.. But don't want to be the first lol.

I ment there is only 3 kits in stock not versions

And yes over £100 saving

Max will be £500 probably most likely closer to £450(607 euros) delivered but it's nearly £30 each for postage so will see if it will be cheaper for them to be sent to one address then shipped individually from here

I'm waiting on a price for the other kits mentioned

Ah I get you!

Chuggs, the plus axle stuff is for the 5 stud cars and the normal is for the 4 stud cars. Not too sure on the individual differences but there must be something big enough for them to do 2 versions. All 5 stud cars had a wider track than the 4 stud cars, not sure on how much but 40mm rings a bell!

Ah I get you!

Chuggs, the plus axle stuff is for the 5 stud cars and the normal is for the 4 stud cars. Not too sure on the individual differences but there must be something big enough for them to do 2 versions. All 5 stud cars had a wider track than the 4 stud cars, not sure on how much but 40mm rings a bell!

Thanks Sean I am enlightened.. so i am axle plus!

I'm sure once people see a breakdown in prices, then most (including myself) will be happy to suggest a fair price out to us. It's only fair if you are knocking 150/200 of the UK price.

Glad it's changed your day for the better chuggs!