Jamie

Anyone speak German?

Hi.

I fitted the bonnet foam this morning with no problems. The overall fit and finish is excellent.

I have tried to download an image, but have been receiving an error message that the file is too large to download.

Hi.

I fitted the bonnet foam this morning with no problems. The overall fit and finish is excellent.

I have tried to download an image, but have been receiving an error message that the file is too large to download.

Pm sent.

Nice find:cool: Newton commercial do some cheap kits but nothing like original...

Just for reference, Early VS Late.:thumbleft:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81040[/ATTACH]

quick update to thread.... both robin and I have bought some foam of the chap off german ebay..... robin sent me a picture of it fitted to his VR and I've only offered the foam up to the original on my car at present and all looks very good.

It's 80 Euros delivered, the chaps not interested in a group buy. took about a week to arrive.

Hey Guys. This is the "chap" from Germany.

Why i should not be interested in a group buy?

Thank you for your email about the purchase - you found the thread ok then and you are interested in the group buy! What deal can you do for us as a group - and what quantity do you require?

Kind regards

Andy

Hey Guys. This is the "chap" from Germany.

Why i should not be interested in a group buy?

Thank you for my bonnet foam, I fitted it yesterday... Great if you can organise a group buy for some of the guys on here. I posed the question to a couple of people that had bought some foam off you and was on the understanding that you weren't interested... Hence the comment.

I need to know how many kit you needs (new / old modell). And if its possible that i send all kits to one person and you distribute the kits in GB themselves.

mfg

Excellent news! I'd suggest starting a thread over in the group buy section, so that everyone interested can put their name in a list, with whether they want early or late type too. Can then see what deal the seller would be willing to do with how many are interested, and be able to get a final price with delivery from a single address to everyone else (If you're willing to do that anyway). I'm certainly interested.

Edit, just realised you ARE the seller! :bonk:

Is anyone willing to take this on? I would do, but I'm off abroad in 4 weeks time for the rest of the year, but I'd still like one to be delivered to my home address in my absence.

Edited by seanl82

min.10 Kits: 1 kit new bonnet 60€ included shipping

1 kit old bonnet 55€ included shipping

BUT: I send all kits to one person, you have to distribute in UK yourselves.

edit: i seeking a tan recaro interior...maybe there is a possibility to exchange...

MfG Chris

Excellent news! I'd suggest starting a thread over in the group buy section, so that everyone interested can put their name in a list, with whether they want early or late type too. Can then see what deal the seller would be willing to do with how many are interested, and be able to get a final price with delivery from a single address to everyone else (If you're willing to do that anyway). I'm certainly interested.

Edit, just realised you ARE the seller! :bonk:

Is anyone willing to take this on? I would do, but I'm off abroad in 4 weeks time for the rest of the year, but I'd still like one to be delivered to my home address in my absence.

Guys don't underestimate the 20 euro 14 pound saving... Someone has to pack these up and ship them within the UK they may weigh nothing but box and shipping with a reliable outfit isn't cheap.

True, although myhermes are very good and rates are cheap.

Sprinter53, will they be individually boxed?

Morning all

I've just been speaking on email with the seller on this.

If no one has any objection I'm happy to take on the group buy, on the basis that he will send to me with the kits flat pack boxes for each kit. Therefore, the cost to you will be as above, plus the UK P&P. I'm not looking to make any money on this, but don't have endless time available so the boxes from him make a big difference for me!

If everyone is happy with this then I'll start a group buy thread. Terms would need to be money up front so I'm not lumbered with them all and I'll get a quote for a courier to send them out too. As I say, I'm not going to make money, but equally not looking to lose any so just ask for courier costs to be covered.

Is this ok with you all?

Cheers

Andy