Gwr vr6

Wife's car on fb

Please feel free to vote for the other halfs raddo on fb as it's currently being beat by bloody mondeos . So any help would be great

It's on the clay cloth company page wi stick up a link

Ah I saw that earlier on Corrado - chat - will go and vote now - Paula... Yeah?

That's the one chugs . Paula Royle my better half . And yes a mondeo live fest lol . I'm good mates with the owner of the p1 he looks like mario lol

Cheers for the support folk . Make her day to get into top 3 . Got to be better than a bloody mondeo

Get her to keep 're publishing on Facebook corrado pages. Lots of people active on there

Actually the number one spot is a great photo despite the car - with the reflection on the car of a Vulcan overhead - saying hat only 7 more votes to 2nd place!

Shhhh chuggs it's a mondeo . You will be giving us all thoughts that you like them lol my mates is the p1 it's seriously clean it's his pride and joy .

Shhhh chuggs it's a mondeo . You will be giving us all thoughts that you like them lol my mates is the p1 it's seriously clean it's his pride and joy .

Lol - I deny it! But I do love the Avro Vulcan - one of the most beautiful planes ever made

I've had a good look round one a few times and yes there very impressive . Saying that any big plane can be imposing . But the Vulcan does look the part .