Hairyarse

Corrado OEM style under bonnet soundproofing kit Group Buy

Got mine fitted today, very pleased to have got that job ticked off my list.

I agree, if it was someone from this group buy who sold the kit on for a quick profit - well it doesn't take a genius to work out what most of us think of them. I only hope such a small profit was worth costing everyone else extra

I don't believe the set on ebay was anyone from the group buy. From memory the seller was in Ireland and the only ones I sent out there were to Diarmaid. He's in a different part of Ireland plus hadn't taken delivery at the time the listing went on ebay. I can only assume it was someone who has bought from elsewhere.

I don't believe the set on ebay was anyone from the group buy. From memory the seller was in Ireland and the only ones I sent out there were to Diarmaid. He's in a different part of Ireland plus hadn't taken delivery at the time the listing went on ebay. I can only assume it was someone who has bought from elsewhere.

Not diarmaid it was castle Cary which is Somerset area.

but pointing the finger isn't going to solve anything.... if the person is happy they made £30 or desperate for the cash fair enough, good luck to them.... they obviously don't have any dignity, and will get bitten soon.

maybe it was bought before the group buy ???? who knows...

anyway its a good product and a 9Euro increase isn't going to break the bank. I paid 80 euro before the group buy.

Edited by delfinis38

Dont worry guys. There are also advantages with the new conditions.

Its a free market but not that many advantages when you've put the price up £22 per set!

Just to clarify, Diarmaid is currently living in Dubai, his parents stay in Ireland, where he is from. I know him personally and I can assure you he's not the guy

Just to clarify, Diarmaid is currently living in Dubai, his parents stay in Ireland, where he is from. I know him personally and I can assure you he's not the guy

Cheers Easypops.

Nope, not me. Would be a pretty stupid thing to do for someone who intends to use the forum.

I want to get some of this foam, how close is it to the genuine VW stuff?

Is it the same material?

Looks identical, probably is the same material. Chris who supplied the group buy is now selling single wets in classified section I think