vw rule

New genuine corrado n/s & o/s complete door mirrors £36.00 each on ebay ??

Mines been despatched,be here Friday !

Ordered today and been despatched already for delIvery tomorrow, really impressed with their service and communications!

Ian.

Hopeful that they still have stock by start of next month and I'll buy some i reckon. My wiring and connectors looked pretty manky

Mine arrived the other day, look top notch! Gone back into the box at the back of the garage in the pile marked "Corrado Spares" awaiting my respray!

Mine arrived the other day, look top notch! Gone back into the box at the back of the garage in the pile marked "Corrado Spares" awaiting my respray!

Exactly what I've done. Although I am tempted to swap out the mirror glass as mine are looking a little dull

Snap - Don't have a garage, but they have gone into the shed that my wife even calls "The Corrado one" now!

Ian.

Just ordered, thanks!! This is going on the never ending stock pile of rebuild parts. 4 years later and still collecting for the rebuild. 😞

Just had mine painted and fitted 😃 look great and the motors are so smooth and quiet also colour coded the black trim around the mirror!!4e0cac840323b665064bc796656ae6e2.jpg

Hmm interesting, they're just down the road from me, now trying to convince myself I need them...

I wonder if VW Heritage,

bought the rest of the stock,

of the original R and L door mirrors,

from that company called Marshalls Industrial,

as Heritage are now showing both side door mirrors in stock, and Marshalls Industrial is showing no longer available.

Si

I wonder if VW Heritage,

bought the rest of the stock,

of the original R and L door mirrors,

from that company called Marshalls Industrial,

as Heritage are now showing both side door mirrors in stock, and Marshalls Industrial is showing no longer available.

Si

Not us, cant see that we have any stock of wing mirrors.

Oh right ok.

That company must have just sold out then as they were selling them for roughly £36 per side.

I think Classic Parts are now doing both door mirrors for the Corrado, and possibly the left mirror glass.

Si

Does anyone supply good quality fit heated mirror glass these days, need drivers side as the one I have seems to magnify everything horribly and a non-genuine glass I got is a slightly different shape :(

Does anyone supply good quality fit heated mirror glass these days, need drivers side as the one I have seems to magnify everything horribly and a non-genuine glass I got is a slightly different shape :(

There was some company on Ebay a while ago,

that was selling half decent mirror glass for the Corrado, the only issue I recall was you had to remove the old heated element from the old mirror glass, and attach it to the new one.

I'm sure there were some forum members who had bought some, I'll see if I can find the old thread.

Si

Right here's one of those old mirror threads I found.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?91202-Door-mirror-glass&highlight=door+mirror

New drivers side convex mirror glass for Corrado (on Ebay)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Right-Driver-Side-Heated-Convex-Wing-Door-Mirror-Glass-for-VW-CORRADO-1988-1995/272011373686?fits=Model%3ACorrado&epid=914725825&hash=item3f55242c76:g:pxAAAOSwZjJU5iUo

Hope this helps

Si