VR6 Lee

University Assignment - Need help

All,

As a part of a university assignment I have to do by the end of May I need to identify 10 problems that need resolving. 5 of the problems have to be my own and 10 from other people so if you have the time and don’t mind helping me out can you have a think about a problem that you would like resolving. A good indicator of a problem is when you have difficulty doing or achieving something or you find that you become frustrated about something.

As an example, one of the problems that you might identify is having too many remote controls for your audio visual equipment, the problem being that you can never find the right one.

Your help is much appreciated

i have a few but im not sure they will be of use......

why do UK petrol forecourts for the public not allow for vapour return at the pump as they do for corporate filling stations? (this is where the amount of vapour is registered for each filling session & the cost of such deducted from the bill - thus they get what they pay for but the public gets ripped off)

why do modern TV's not allow 5.1 pass through from an external source?

why do samsung advertise & charge for top of the range items when they build them with inferior components that are not fit for purpose & barely last a couple of years?

why do the 'powers that be' insist on an electric or hybrid car being more 'environmentally friendly' than a traditional petrol car when it takes more energy to produce & transport the batteries alone than run a traditional car for a life time?

why is it that as a UK resident since birth i have to pay for a prescription but someone in wales does not, are they not in the UK?

why is it that in the past few years, & during which we are told we are in a recession & many of us are struggling to make ends meet financially or even feed themselves, the richest people in the UK have more than doubled their worth?

why do we pay more for the same item in the UK than virtually anywhere else in the world?

why is there an apparent cure for cancer in the US but it is not being reported on in the UK?

why is it the media feel it more important to feed the UK continual junk about......what this famous person ate, how they had their hair done because they could not master doing their own hair when they were 5 years old, what that famous person shat etc etc...than actually report on what is important in the world?

or the most important one......why do my sun glasses always slip off my nose? PMSL

apologies if these are the type of things you dont want ;)

If i run out of toilet paper mid-wipe i have to waddle with my trousers and pants around my ankles over to the airing cupboard to get more paper, its only about 3 stepwaddles but some sort of device may help here. Maybe a bog roll store that's built into the wasted space around the bottom of toilet.

why is it that as a UK resident since birth i have to pay for a prescription but someone in wales does not, are they not in the UK?

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure Wales are still part of the UK? I also get free prescriptions, and I'm in Scotland, which is still in the UK too, for how long is anyone's guess 8)

If i run out of toilet paper mid-wipe i have to waddle with my trousers and pants around my ankles over to the airing cupboard to get more paper, its only about 3 stepwaddles but some sort of device may help here. Maybe a bog roll store that's built into the wasted space around the bottom of toilet.

holy mary thats one scary image but a damn funny one :D

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure Wales are still part of the UK? I also get free prescriptions, and I'm in Scotland, which is still in the UK too, for how long is anyone's guess 8)

ha ha my point exactly! thanks easypops lol

How come when the next set of politicians get in, will nothing change to make the working man and woman any better off.

Why do uni's charge so much money to get educated?

Why is my VR being a pain just of late?

I can't imagine a world where Lee isn't already trying to solve this as we speak! (type)

Can you still buy pants ?

Solution: Make you sure have adequate amount of toilet paper avaliable before sitting on the throne

All,

As a part of a university assignment I have to do by the end of May I need to identify 10 problems that need resolving. 5 of the problems have to be my own and 10 from other people

Isn't that 15 problems not 10? Boom, there you go, one to strike off the list :cool::thumbleft:

Solution: Make you sure have adequate amount of toilet paper avaliable before sitting on the throne

very sensible ;)