swiftkid

Oem connectors

Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows of a place to get oem connectors from? I've got plenty of the standard type stuff but I'm looking for plugs like the opposite side of the fan (the plug actually built into the fan) and the Headlight plug

Cheers

VW should still sell them, its a different parts catalogue on ETKA for identification, bottom one on the list when you find the one that says paint, standard parts etc.

I did manage to get hold of most of the specific connectors from there along with crimps etc.

For things like the fans and headlights, defo dealer only, although I keep hearing that the headlight ones are obsolete? VW don't sell the crimps separately, they come in pairs pre-crimped to a length of yellow 'repair wire'.

you can get most of them without the pre crimped wire , just need to know your way around etka

Dont keep it a secret Steveo, theres not many variations on terminals, could you let us know the part numbers :)

Cheers for the heads up guys, I ended up calling vw. There is a guy on eBay selling both sides to the rad fan connector but the updated version, unfortunately the delivery date was about 3-4 weeks and was 15quid so rang vw and got them both for £7. Just need terminals now