leon263

All red rear lights

All red rear lights

Here we have a set of Corrado all red rear lights. These are genuine Hella rear lights which have been totally smoothed, tinted all red, lacquered, flatted back and then machine polished. There is slight damage to the rear of one of the corner units where the bulb holder clips in but this in no way affects the fitment of the bulb holder or the function of the light (just being totally honest) Included with the lights will be two LED bulbs for the indicators and also two resistors to ensure that the indicators blink at the correct speed. I will PM the buyer photographic fitting instruction for the resistors which is literally a two minute job

P3050002.jpg

P3050003.jpg

List Date: 7/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: All red rear lights

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?60.00

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: All red rear lights

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Great! I'll take them. Can you send me your PayPal address. Panjo ain't doing it for me.

im surprised no one has started buying up standard lights and tinting them to sell on they allways go quick!

any volunteers? im after a set..

im surprised no one has started buying up standard lights and tinting them to sell on they allways go quick!

any volunteers? im after a set..

yep iv thought about doing them, just dont have the time to deal with P&P, also i want you guys to be aware that they ideally want to be clear coated with 2k/2Pac clear, the same clear that the bodyshop would use. spray cann clear "can" look good with polishing but the gloss wont be the same and it wont last like 2k will , just something to consider,

Leon263 used to do them before and i think his are perhaps the best i've seen - this pics speak for themselves

Leon263 used to do them before and i think his are perhaps the best i've seen - this pics speak for themselves

yea they look good for £60 , my comment wasnt meant to come across as disrespectful or really aimed at the OP , it was only to educate people interested that if they are cleared with a 2k clear then they will be alot better! they will have that plasticy deep gloss look that will last, FYI its highly doubtful you would come across a set of lights cleared with 2k for less then £100.00 and anybody willing to buy all rears for £100 or more should know if there done with 2k clear regardless of how good the picture looks, google 2k clear vs 1k clear....might look the same in a photo but its not...

http://www.autobody101.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17751

Edited by VW_OwneR_85

You should do a demo set Gregor81 and then start buying them up from breakers. They're always cheap as people rarely ever need to replace their rear lights. I reckon you could do a nice trade on them :)

You should do a demo set Gregor81 and then start buying them up from breakers. They're always cheap as people rarely ever need to replace their rear lights. I reckon you could do a nice trade on them :)

What Jim said!!!!! :cheers:

There was a guy on Ebay.de used to sell them for around £100 a set, I bought a set a few years back, but the finish wasn't that great tbh

I've seen a few folks on here have pinstriped them so leaving little pinstripes of the original orange colour - always thought they looked amazing.

I've seen a few folks on here have pinstriped them so leaving little pinstripes of the original orange colour - always thought they looked amazing.

:D