Sign in to follow this  
nick vr6

wet seatbelt

Heres a new one on me. Got in c this morning and when I put my seatbelt on the section which is behind the rear panel was soaking wet. Door seals are ok, so is membrane behind door trim and rear window looks well sealed. Any ideas guys????

I have same problem on passenger side, had rear side window removed and resealed, this didn't solve it. Water appears to be entering from a relativley high point and running down inside of panel (under rear window) and drips onto seatbelt. Anyone know where sunroof drains are routed? I was wondering if I had a bad seal between rear quater panel and rest of car, as the windscreen people said that there was evidence that a new one had been fitted at some point of the cars life.

Water only enters mine slowly, and usually in light rain/drizzle and not when absolutley belting down... strange!

Mine seems to be the same as yours reggit only wet in drizzle or light rain. When I've used pressure washer it's been bone dry