Chuggs1

Wheeler Dealers

So .... as we all know there will be a Corrado VR6 on the new show which starts next Monday on Discovery Channel. Just seen a post on the Facebook page where he listed the cars on the show. The first next Monday being a Rover P5B. The Corrado was listed 3rd - so if this list was in the correct order the Corrado will be shown on the 7th September. Cant wait to 1. See what he does, 2. See how much money is spent and 3. What it sells for.

Will keep an eye out for confirmation of the date but thought I would share my guess

Looking forward to the Corrado episode. Been involved with the production team on and off throughout the process so know what kinds of issues they have been working to resolve. And the 'pristine' used to start the show is a well known forum car so will be great to see it on TV.

Most definitely will be getting Sky+'d :)

Hm. According to the Discovery UK listings the week after the Rover P5B is the Fiat Panda 4x4 which was listed last on the Facebook page... So doesn't seem to be in that order :(

I'm really looking forward to this series. The VR6 should be very interesting.

Does any one know where the cars are advertised for sale?

Can't wait also - will be interesting. I'm glad u stumbled across this as I didn't know the knew series was starting because I don't do Facebook.

Monday at 9pm?

I'm really looking forward to this series. The VR6 should be very interesting.

Does any one know where the cars are advertised for sale?

The caterham was for sale on auto trader and pistonheads.

I'm looking forward to this series too.

Hm. According to the Discovery UK listings the week after the Rover P5B is the Fiat Panda 4x4 which was listed last on the Facebook page... So doesn't seem to be in that order :(

Dam it! Well I have it on series link so won't miss it and can choose if and when I bother watching the panda. Lol

Can't wait also - will be interesting. I'm glad u stumbled across this as I didn't know the knew series was starting because I don't do Facebook.

Monday at 9pm?

Facebook is my friend lol. Great for finding stuff out true or false

Facebook is my friend lol. Great for finding stuff out true or false

it was my friend yesterday too m8 - i stumbled upon a new & unused early steering wheel for the valver, at a bargain price too :D

now im just hoping it arrives as im a little unsure of buying things off FB people

Looking forward to the Corrado episode. Been involved with the production team on and off throughout the process so know what kinds of issues they have been working to resolve. And the 'pristine' used to start the show is a well known forum car so will be great to see it on TV.

Most definitely will be getting Sky+'d :)

very interesting Jim, i didn't know it was a forum car to be featured

Well there is the normal PayPal protection - so you should be OK - yeah seen a few bargains on the various VR6 and Corrado Facebook sites = but here all things I don't need - and would just squirrel away lol

Well there is the normal PayPal protection - so you should be OK - yeah seen a few bargains on the various VR6 and Corrado Facebook sites = but here all things I don't need - and would just squirrel away lol

thanks m8. a level of trust has to be given to begin with else nobody would buy from anyone. im sure it will be ok. hoping to get a message to say its been posted some point today

Plenty of love for the Corrado on the wheeler dealers Facebook page! (Don't have Facebook but can see the comments)

Does the discovery channel have an on demand web page like bbciplayer etc? Just got rid of sky and getting by on freeview.

And the 3rd episode according to my virgin box is an Alfa Romeo - The wait continues!

Ian.

Which discovery Channel is it on? I'm on UPC cable here in Ireland, and I can see series 9 of Wheeler Dealers listed in the episode guide on Mondays, but no mention in the descriptions of a C. There seem to be loads of them on and I want to be sure I'm recording the right series as we're low on disk space on the DVR.

The new one is series 12 and its on at 9pm each Monday on Discovery - according to the web site next is Caterham