Dude VR6

Panjo

Can we just ditch Panjo ? Keep seeing ads pop up for stuff that has already sold, and the bloody emails they keep sending you is bloody irritating.

Tis the future, don't you know? The open source PHPBB system has now been usurped by the proprietary tapatalk and panjo systems.

Can we just ditch Panjo ? Keep seeing ads pop up for stuff that has already sold, and the bloody emails they keep sending you is bloody irritating.

Total PITA, I ended up blocking them from my email account

It's like so many things though.. It doesn't work because people don't use it properly, predominantly by not expiring or removing items they have sold.

I admit I have not used it much but sold a couple of items on it a few months wil no hassle?

Ultimately I have zero say on this however and am just defending it based on my experiences... It is up to Andi.

Why we are all having a moan,

How comes people who are breaking cars,don't have to list everything with a price ?

A few years back EVERYTHING had a price,now it's "let me know what you want,I'll email pics !"

So much easier with a list

The thing is, it's like groundhog day. People complain when they have to make a list of stuff; and now people are unhappy when people aren't making a list. For every opinion on how things should be done, there is a contrary opinion on how it should be done. Panjo was implemented to try and make it a fair system as we had countless cases where someone would list an item for sale, and several people would offer to buy it at similar times - or someone had already PM'd the seller and concluded a deal, then someone replied to the thread and took umbridge when they found out the item had sold.

Again, I think Panjo is (in principle) a good system. But folks just choose how and when to use it, or list an item for sale and never return and we end up with items being sold and the item never being updated.

In terms of breaking threads - it's just difficult to enforce.

I submitted an advert yesterday at 18.00, but it is still to appear. Being new to Panjo, is this normal? :)

I submitted an advert yesterday at 18.00, but it is still to appear. Being new to Panjo, is this normal? :)

Should go up immediately I think. Have you checked your Panjo queue to see if it's even there?

This your car advert - its up and has been since this morning about 8:30 as I looked at it

For some reason, I can see it if I click on that link, but it doesn't appear in the Corrados for sale section when I look. :)

Funny it does for me - are you using it through a mobile device - Im on a lap top and its fine will check mobile now

Yep - just checked and cant see it through Tapatalk on mobile but can through normal web page on my laptop

I'm on the desktop and cant see the add, however I can see it using the link above ? But I can see Dave is selling 73 sets of alloys via cars for sale :awesome:

Edited by BILLCOR