VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

I might show my face if I've still got my Corrado :)

you thinking about this mate?

debating it myself, if I've finished the radio i would probably meet up with dog and the south west lads....

Just got myself a new garage which is no where near as good as the current one but closer to home! I must get the car finished soon!

Chop chop old boy. Shout if you need help, I'm not too far away and I know who it feels to have a billion bits of rado.

I might put a call out when I have got it in its new house if I can work out what's wrong with it!

No more registered in the past couple of weeks! I'm gonna wait till next year and push it more :) trying to get some Europeans to come aswell, got a couple of people interested who are from Germany :)

I'm planning on firing up the new 16V Turbo engine before Christmas and mapping it in January. To follow that a mechanical test period on the new 4WD throughout February and then after 3 years development G60 PJM will be back on the road. I have booked my place at the gathering and plan to enjoy every mile there and back

[ATTACH]82739[/ATTACH

All getting very close now so don't want to miss this show or indeed the run down to Le Mans in June on our JMR road trip,

I'm already registered with one of my rado s but looks like my other will be ready in time too do I need to register again for that one?