VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

Everyone who has registered should of got an acceptance for the stand. If you haven't then check your junk mail. If you still have no joy then message me and I'll resend it for you. I've done it this way to make my job easier in the long run! So far we have 81 registered with 40 confirmed :)

I will need a favour and a hand from someone on the Friday and possibly some of the Saturday which will be to guide people into the dedicated camping area and also stop anyone who isn't part of the stand from camping in the area put aside :)

I'll take about it later on with anyone that would be interested

I'll help out pal. Will likely be there sat dinner time though there is talk of doing Friday and sat this time :)

Cheers Chris, I'll be in touch could do with someone who can either do both or just Friday if your ok for Saturday, I would do it myself but I'll be running round like a blue arsed fly for a change

Im away so will miss this, again.. Going to be a poor year for me in the Car Show front...

Im away so will miss this, again.. Going to be a poor year for me in the Car Show front...

Shame that mate :(

Can't wait for this

Me neither will be great turn out and great weekedn dubbing :)

I need to get registered for this!

Where do I register? Ccgb forum?

Registered and confirmed. Never been, is it a wife friendly weekend? By that I mean will there be enough to keep her entertained over two days? Anyone heading down from Scotland?

Fraser

Registered and confirmed. Never been, is it a wife friendly weekend? By that I mean will there be enough to keep her entertained over two days? Anyone heading down from Scotland?

Fraser

It's a family show, there is loads of traders and displays going on. Also you can go look round the grounds of Harewood and see the Penguins- something i must do this year as I never have done

Phil. I'm thinking of driving up on Friday night from Dorset to a b&b. Hope to be camping Saturday night. Do the cars stay put or get moved to camping area? In other words, how secure are they?!

Your best bet is to move your car back to the campsite at the end of Saturday and being t back in on the Sunday morning, it's litterally a minutes driving down the drive to the campsite entrance :) you can leave your car on the stand and there is always people wandering about but they aren't locked away as such

You can buy tickets now but you don't have to. Closing date for tickets is 2 weeks before the show :)

Fraser

We sometimes do a swap!

Sorry mate, as Phil says it's very family, kids, dogs etc friendly. Great mix of people, stalls and good coffee too as well as booze.

VAG-hag, is that cars or wives? One I might be persuaded to swap the other, I think not . I won't say which though.

I Youtube'd the event, certainly looks good! I think we might camp on the Friday and get a B&B on the Saturday as we will be heading home on the Sunday I think.

Fraser