VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

Registered this morning! Ill go as long as i get to keep my pants this time !

Hahaha

Its hard to describe what two fully grown men/boys looks like running around a vw festival trying to pull each others clothes off !! Tbh though i didnt start it

Oh dear lord, I think I'll reconsider going on this evidence.

Was highly amusing watching people get up and walking away from these two guys!!!!

Everyone who has registered should of got an acceptance for the stand. If you haven't then check your junk mail. If you still have no joy then message me and I'll resend it for you. I've done it this way to make my job easier in the long run! So far we have 81 registered with 40 confirmed :)

I will need a favour and a hand from someone on the Friday and possibly some of the Saturday which will be to guide people into the dedicated camping area and also stop anyone who isn't part of the stand from camping in the area put aside :)

I'll take about it later on with anyone that would be interested

Hi Phil.... I can't see an email.... could you please send again....name is David Oakley.... thanks

Hi Phil.... I can't see an email.... could you please send again....name is David Oakley.... thanks

Done!

Check your mailbox :)

Oh and camping for me please to... will confirm which nights soon but may be just the Saturday night as can't get up there till late Friday night so will bed and breakfast somewhere close on the Friday then set to the show early Saturday