robrado974

Red VR6 badges news , whose in ?

I spoke to the graphics shop today . He has been away , sorry for the delay . Well the news is that , he is telling me that because you cannot scan the badge the logo has to be set out by hand . This could cost £15.00 and it could cost £50.00. Now i know nothing about this game so i presume that what he is saying is right . Once they have got it bang on they will cost very little after that. If anybody still wants in can you put your names down please . So the more we have the less it will cost . Im not remotely interested in making any money on this , im just trying to make our faded badges look smart again . Once we have all the numbers of everyone who wants one we can work out a rough cost , see what eveyone thinks and i can say yes or no . Thanks for your patience .

Kind regards

Rob

Are you talking about a red vinyl sticker to go on your VR6 badge? i work doing graphics, can do the vr6 logo for you if it helps? You can just order them online then for not much money.

Yes thats the one AGB.If you can do this that would be fantastic . Can you let us no of the costings please . I dont want to seem like im passing this on , but if it can be done cheaper then so much the better . Many thanks .

Rob

Hi Rob, i'm not sure of the price to be honest. Should be very low i think, creating the artwork is usually what costs the money. There's lots of websites where you send the file and they'll make the stickers for you.

http://www.vinylletteringonline.co.uk/

I'll have a look at the artwork for you over the weekend

Cheers Andy

Hi Rob, can you PM me ure email and i'll send you over the file. It seems very thin in places but should be ok in vinyl i reckon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82645[/ATTACH]

I now have an email from Andy for the size of the badge . so i will be contacting some printers online as soon as i can next week . A massive thanks to Andy .A few beer tokens mate ? .

Edited by robrado974

Does anyone have one for sale? A beat up old silver one is fine, just needs to be a corrado badge that will fit the grill.

So I don't get fooled and buy another part that won't fit :( (Passat or Golf seems easier to come by) does anyone have the size of a corrado badge

No one on here would sell you the wrong badge , so you can't go wrong . If you find one on eBay , just make sure it states Corrado and not Golf . They a much bigger .

Hopefully I will get some time this weekend to find someone to print the vinals off for us . I'm sorry it's taking so long for such a small job . Just been up to my eyes in work recently .