Storm Guy

Replacement Fuel Pump - VR6, 2015 and onwards

4 hours ago, _Matt_ said:

That's good, at least there are some options. What attracted you to the one in the link Dox?

I put the VDO NOS one in mine, even though it had a crack on the casing. No doubt one day i will need to replace it.

It was cheap lol. The 2 above have smaller pump intakes and gauze filter screens so will block easier with debris and Gell from modern fuels - if you have a petrol mower drain the tank and see the floaters therein.

I suspect they're pretty much all the same anyway.

All I can think is that we have alternatives and that's a good thing. Flow/pressure, bring it on. An increase in pressure will hopefully give an increase in flow and that's a good thing for the Corrado version. Good luck people. I changed mine and never had a warm start issue since thankfully 

8 hours ago, Cressa said:

All I can think is that we have alternatives and that's a good thing. Flow/pressure, bring it on. An increase in pressure will hopefully give an increase in flow and that's a good thing for the Corrado version. Good luck people. I changed mine and never had a warm start issue since thankfully 

Exactly that, the 4 bar thing just muddies the water and in practice how often do our 30 year old cars go above a license losing 100 MPH or climb a steep incline at full throttle?

If you're big power / turbo'd then you need to look at fuel delivery carefully.