seanl82

Garage clearout

Evening all, please see link for a load of parts I need to get rid of.

Preferential prices on some items for forum members, and I'll do bundles and combined postage for anything that you fancy.

:thumbleft:

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX

Link sends me to login page.

Is the bolster for the right hand side as you sit on the seat? (I'm rubbish at all the o/s n/s stuff)

If so that and the heater matrix and the mk4 handbrake handle please......that is if you will sell here and not eBay :)

Give me a few days to see if I can get hold of a box big & sturdy enough mate. It's possible but a bit of I pain!

I'll double check tomorrow mate, can't believe I didn't think to check before! Pretty confident they're good, but I'll let you,know mate.

Hi Sean do you have a seat flip forward lever from a drivers seat poss interested in spoiler motor Aswell

Alright Sean, I don't have a seat tilt lever I'm afraid, I can do you the spoiler motor for £15 posted though mate. :)

I may be popping down Southampton next weekend so could pick it up of easier also need apiece of Trim that goes along the back of the head lining on the roof is about an inch thick and the width of the car

Hi. Would you be willing to post the ARB, or would it be to much hassle? No worries either way. Regards, Richard.

Hi. Would you be willing to post the ARB, or would it be to much hassle? No worries either way. Regards, Richard.

Alright Richard, give me a day or 2, I may be able to but not sure how much a courier would be. I'll get back to you when I have the details mate. Sean.

Hi Sean. Sorry to mess you around and hope you haven't put any time into it yet, but i'll leave the ARB if its ok. I've just took mine off and it doesn't look to bad, i'm just going to sand it and paint it. Thanks, richard.