ausgolfer

G60 fuel hose part number help? Gearbox end

Hi guys,

Need a part number. The hose that is at the gearbox end of the G60 head. From the end of the fuel rail into some sort of sensor.

Well naturally it's leaking and I'd ideally like a new one. Might be able to retighten the hose clamp but how long will that last...

Cheers in advance.

I think this hose is now obsolete, I had great difficulty obtaining one a while back now. You can use fuel injection rated stock hose off the reel from a factor. I will check tomorrow for you on Etka and if still available will post detail.

Cheers John, much appreciated. I've never been able to get a copy of Etka myself.

I just read up on your build yesterday and am mighty envious of your skills and Corrado. Would love to do the same/similar over here. It's a shame Jay had to go back to the UK, in fact my Corrado used to be one of his.

I have already replaced the two hoses on the other end of the head. ECS stocked them.

Hose part number, as promised, 037 133 999 sadly however this is discontinued as of 01/03/14. So motor factor it is then and you will need 8mm ID injection rated fuel hose.

Thanks for checking for me John. You're a legend. I was able to tighten the hose clamp fractionally to get the corrado home at least.

I didn't think you were going to have a happy end there. It's not a prob though as this is not a complex shaped hose and 8mm injection rated hose will do as good a job.