Chuggs1

More Exposure for the Corrado - Modern Classics Magazine

Also will see some of my work in that magazine - a half page advert for the Corrado Club :) Can't wait to pick it up for the Corrado feature though - see how well it scores against the competition!

nice jim - I didn't know you did any publishing/design :)

nice jim - I didn't know you did any publishing/design :)

You mean other than putting the Sprinter magazine together which I've been doing for nearly a decade? :) Publishing / design is a strong word as I'm an absolute amateur no doubt about it but I can do a bit, and it's enough to make the CCGB magazine at least, and occasional things like this for the club.

The advert is nothing more than a lightly fettled photo with some text over it but.. still.. better than nothing I guess.

Have to agree... have always liked the gtv ... used to have a spider.... loved it

Alfa GTV6 Cup would be in the dream garage.. Beautiful things!

OK - got my copy and pretty happy with the write up - a few technical details they have wrong - but really good although not sure they liked my colour ?? I think its the best.. Any way - they rated it as the best of the 5 cars. Final paragraph.... "But only one coupe kept us coming back for more - the wonderful Corrado VR6. Its a genuine drivers car that actively involves you in the process of belting along a good road. Its already going up in value and will continue to do so. And right now, it makes you feel like a hero whenever you drive it. Oh and it looks pretty good too"

On top of that there's two pages of enthusiastic write up - get a copy - worth a read.

Gives values at useable £4500, Good £7000 and concours £9000

Edited by Chuggs1

Oh and opening line.... "Golf GTI deftness and aggressive looks and one of the best V6s in the business - get into one of these while you still can afford to buy one"................. Love it!!! and soooo true!

Where did everyone get a copy? Tried a big Tossco earlier (bit of a long shot I know), and drew a blank at WHSmithys as well. Is this an online order mag or summat? Cheers

Was looking forward to chugging down me flat white with it, ah well. Order placed, thanks very much :]

Got mine in my local Sainsburys which is a pretty large store.

Picked a copy up with the financial times.

I paid for mine ;)

Just realised my car either appears or is discussed on 6 seperate pages and their seems to be at least another 2 pages where the Corrado has exposure in adverts John Mitchel Racing and CCGB. Happy days

Just realised my car either appears or is discussed on 6 seperate pages and their seems to be at least another 2 pages where the Corrado has exposure in adverts John Mitchel Racing and CCGB. Happy days

purchased, now to wait for its arrival! Well done for representing us!

Just got my copy & read the article. Great, the Corrado trounced the opposition & they really liked it! All for the greater good as they say.

Well done to Chuggs. :thumbleft:

Thanks guys - it was an absolute pleasure at Longcross - really enjoyed the day - bit of win win