Dazz_G60_Wales

Headlight reflector restoration

Nothing changes the FACT you've sold parts to 3 forum members that are useless. YOU OWE A REFUND!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Not good Jason sorry to see this though I have to add there is a degree of either stupidity or just not being honest regarding parts that are "supposedly" not correct I hasten to add nothing to do with you or the pains you are being subjected to. I sold parts to another forum member who came back saying they were incompatible which it turns out was a load of rubbish I refunded to save the peace just saying it happens on here part of the reason why I got out really silly playground stuff. But like I said hope you get sorted bud I have headlight's with good reflectors if you get sorted and need anything give us a shout 👍

Not good Jason sorry to see this though I have to add there is a degree of either stupidity or just not being honest regarding parts that are "supposedly" not correct I hasten to add nothing to do with you or the pains you are being subjected to. I sold parts to another forum member who came back saying they were incompatible which it turns out was a load of rubbish I refunded to save the peace just saying it happens on here part of the reason why I got out really silly playground stuff. But like I said hope you get sorted bud I have headlight's with good reflectors if you get sorted and need anything give us a shout 👍

Thanks for your offer and kind words but I've got refurbished reflectors now in rhd ready to fit just stuck with useless lhd spares!

Definitely school playground nonsense and totally avoidable..

And once again.

Over 16! Weeks ago i ask you if there are problems, you denied it - everything is fine.

You also ignore my offer to refurbish a used set for you.

So there is not need for further discussions.Conversation ended.

mfg chris

I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and chuck mine in the bin. Not the best job I've seen, that have runs in the lacquer. So if by any chance someone wants them, make me an offer, and you can have them.

I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and chuck mine in the bin. Not the best job I've seen, that have runs in the lacquer. So if by any chance someone wants them, make me an offer, and you can have them.

Same here with mine not a very professional job lots of paint runs too!

I'd highly recommend dual metalllising loads better can't fault them cost £189 job done!!

And once again.

Over 16! Weeks ago i ask you if there are problems, you denied it - everything is fine.

You also ignore my offer to refurbish a used set for you.

So there is not need for further discussions.Conversation ended.

mfg chris

I think you need to resolve this, the Corrado community is small and close knit, mud sticks and it will surely affect future sales?

Cars that are little used wouldn't show up a beam pattern issue until the annual MOT test

I have the UK driver side reflector fully restored if some one need it lmk

looking for 65 including shipping[ATTACH=CONFIG]84997[/ATTACH]

Edited by tomi