Sign in to follow this  
crazymarcel

Blue Mirrors

I'm currently likein the blue style wing mirrors our mk4 has, which leads me to ask can i get some blue corrado shaped mirror glass from anywhere>>?

Cheers quite useful, except no real answer, kvwloon has some bmw glass(would like to see a pic) on his and there was some group buy bout a year ago on another site.

Nearly a year on...

Has anyone tinted theres / can they be? or has any pictures of a c with blue tint mirrors.

PM Oichan as he imported some custom made blue glass from America. There are some more details on the Corrado Vortex site as there was a GB yonks ago. It wasn't very blue though IIRC, not quite as blue as the BMW mirrors.

Couple of other options:-

1) Investigate if TVR sell blue glass for the Tuscan as they're the same mirrors.

2) Do as others have done and trial fit some blue ones from Halfords. One of them must fit!!

K

Yeah my X-girlfriend's new bloke has got a Tuscan S and he said it's been in the garage more than on the road :roll:

X and I are good friends and I'm not jealous of her new bloke or anything...... not :cry:

He loves Corrados though, especially the Storm, so I let him off :wink:

I'm not sure if TVR fitted blue glass or not, but worth asking them.....

He loves Corrados though, especially the Storm, so I let him off :wink:

Badge whore is he? :-P

Yeah, he like many other people are dilluded into thinking the Storm (notice I've obeyed Roddy's correct typing?) is something special :D he he. Only messing.

What is amusing is he thought only 50 were made!

Jim, you will have them soon good buddy - although I'm yet to get them posted :oops:

Cheers Jim. $65 seems a lot for two little mirrors though! Do they have the "objects in this mirror may hit you in the face if you look too closely at them" type message on? All the cars I was in when I was in LA had this on. But I'm British (smarter than your average American...)

has anyone tried using those wide angle mirrors? a bit hesitant to get them - would be useful getting opinions first

Jim, you will have them soon good buddy - although I'm yet to get them posted :oops:

Hehe.. not that i'm eager to get them or anything :D

As I say mate, no rush.. I know what its like. I still have a bit of Laura and Dave's car I said i'd post back to them. That was a year ago. Ahem :|

i have a set of blue mirrors on mine. the writing is on the drivers side mirror, and you can see hardly anything through the passenger side one.

they still rule though :lol:

hmmm still not sure. my originals are cracked under the top sheet of glass though so they will need tidying up sooner or later. have you the wide angle ones from ddi?

I've got the blue DDI ones. Took some getting used to with the curvature, but I think they are very good now, and I hardly notice the writing anymore....

Got them on mine and there not that bad, the drivers side mirror is very good being wide angled you can see whats on the side of you for motorway driving.

Passenger side is way too maginyfied :shock: but i`ve got used to it.

oh yes the drivers side as "objects in the rear view are liable to hit you" type message :-(

drivers side is good but i cant quite get pass to view properly (Remember that they designed for lhd)