Sprinter53

VR6 badge red / chrom 535853679D NEW

Ok great can I order a Brushed aluminum 'Corrado' script please...........pm details?

Hi mate, can I order a rear "corrado" script and a front "VR6" both in chrome as the originals please

Spence

Guten Tag Chris,

Haben Sie noch ein "Corrado" Emblem zur Verfügung haben?

Preis mit der Lieferung in Köln bitte.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84554[/ATTACH]

Mine arrived this morning. Very impressed. It looks exactly like the original VW part. Even down to the Part Number and other markings. AND trim clips were included. Perfect!

Hey Sprinter53,

are you going to set-up an online store or something like that? I am interested in a Corrado script and a VR6 both in brushed aluminum. Although I am not able to place the order at this exact moment, I would like to confirm the cost, so it would be €89 x 2 + €36 (shipped to the USA) right?

Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84554[/ATTACH]

Mine arrived this morning. Very impressed. It looks exactly like the original VW part. Even down to the Part Number and other markings. AND trim clips were included. Perfect!

Is that brushed Ali or Chrome? As I thought the Storm had Chrome badging?

Matt

Is that brushed Ali or Chrome? As I thought the Storm had Chrome badging?

Matt

I don't think VW went to the trouble of making custom "Corrado" badges in chrome for the Storms. The wee red "Storm" badges were enough. If it were the case, there would be an extra Part # for the Chrome badge on VagCat.com

The grille VR6 badges were all brushed aside from the 93? year models which had the red badge. The rear VR6 badges were chrome though, but thats the same across all model years iirc.

The front grille badges were red on the first VR's, up to 93. But these models also came with red rear VR6 badges , again up until 93 release.

Edited by robrado974

Yep, sept 92 was the changeover period, (I think) for red to chrome vr6 badges front and rear and also distributor to coilpack and interior changes etc, there were plenty of crossover cars with late interior with distributors etc