Sign in to follow this  
crazymarcel

Crazymarcel's Car 2 Year's On Now

Bought for £3250 on 17/07/03 with fvsh and car had done 114k

Since then, Numberplates switched, Superchip, Grille, Indicator, Foglamp, Black vw badge, Highline vr6 grille badge, Highline vw roundal, Magnex exhaust (cat back), Maf sensor, Hall sensor, Corrado Mats, Lupo Gti wipers, Crystal side Repeators, Front engine mount, Kinetic Front Componants, Alpine cd changer, headunit, VW instrument panel (battery, oil pressure), Fk rear lights, Beru Coil Pack, Momo Millienium steering wheel, Rocker cover gasket, Full black leather heated seats,BMC air box, Nice silver knob, Silver corrado badge,vw sharan coathangers(modified) Various other parts switched or replaced(switches, dials etc), BBS RX 17inch wheels,

This is nearly a year on, car is booked into stealth on the 17th how fitting will be an exact year for some major engine work which should keep me on the road for a while yet.

Top pic is off car on pickup day, Other pics are as off today, still plenty more too do, but am gettin there and so glad i stuck with it. after it comes back from Stealth, it will go in for some bodywork, too many stone chips and and a few parking dints need sortin, thinkin of takein the rear towin eye as well. It will never finish.

Very nice mate... really liking those BBS's in 17" :)

Very nice mate! The RXs are lovely, much more classy than the five spokes 8)

Interior looks superb,is that a VW air freshner?!

Cheers Guys, yea i'm likeing the RX's more then the Kahn's a bit more grown up lookin, and only 125quid i had to have them.

Interior is becomein quite lux, I'm likein it and yes the VW freshner was from GTi International of the german blokes.

Cheers Guys, yea i'm likeing the RX's more then the Kahn's a bit more grown up lookin, and only 125quid i had to have them.

Interior is becomein quite lux, I'm likein it and yes the VW freshner was from GTi International of the german blokes.

Where do you guys find such good wheels so cheap?!

Where do you guys find such good wheels so cheap?!

Its who You know Jim.

Thanks for the comments everyone, Kinda makes it all worthwhile when someone compliments ya car. :D Chuffed

You originally got that for a seriously good price!

Looks great - dark blue with black leather goes perfectly :)

His name is Gareth, hence 'Gaz'!

Nice work mate..... And I thought I'd done a lot to mine!

Well done for dropping the front chromed VW badge. They look utterly gash. Black rocks.

Thanks for everyones comments :D , Crazymarcel was an old internet name from years ago, i just seem to use it on most sites, makes for easier logging in and password rememberering.

Yep the black vw badge, things like that is nice subtle touches, Thats all thats needed in my opion. VW got the shape bang on.

Been a bit quiet on here lately, but thought i would update my gallery with some new photos, looking nice on its BBS RS which we had to go to Bradfors to collect, they a shit to clean but are worth it, amazeing how much attention they get.

Cor, very nice. The RS's look amazing offset against the dark colour. Congrats, uber nice rado indeedy.

oooo nice wheels! just needs lowering a bit to finish it off, good work fella!

Yea i would have liked it a bit lower, little did i know how low it would sit with the Koni/H&R combo until after i got it back, cant really afford too change it too some coilovers now, not at the min anyway/

Too many speedramps near mine as well,

Those RS' are lovely, they work best on a dark colour I think. Looks like a good ride height to me, and at least you don't have to worry about those pesky speed bumps...