Chuggs1

Do VW have an embargo on talking about the Corrado

Cool will go have a look..... VW have just responded.... but it's hidden under s reply under my link

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

i am pleased with the way the sound is on the video i posted there - mmmmmm yummy!!

well no facking way!!!

3 likes, 1 for each post & a comment from VW on the engine bay....

i quote "Volkswagen Ooo very spick and span Andy. You must be taking very good care of your Corrado! Keep up the good work."

thanks for this thread chuggs - i feel rather chuffed now lol

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

Just had a listen.... does sound sweet

Why is a silly woman bringing up her VW Beetle on the facebook post, always get this on posts about corrados, some people "oh i haven't got a corrado but here is a photo of my Bora or Passat"

Corrado owners don't care, i certainly don't.

Why is a silly woman bringing up her VW Beetle on the facebook post, always get this on posts about corrados, some people "oh i haven't got a corrado but here is a photo of my Bora or Passat"

Corrado owners don't care, i certainly don't.

PMSL and double Lol..... that's my girlfriend! Well if you mean the quote that says something like nice car but not as nice as my bug? That's a rough translation! - cant stop laughing now!

Just had a listen.... does sound sweet

thanks dave

pity i couldnt capture the burble it does when changing down from 3rd to 2nd lol

PMSL and double Lol..... that's my girlfriend! Well if you mean the quote that says something like nice car but not as nice as my bug? That's a rough translation! - cant stop laughing now!

ha ha ha that is brilliant dave!!!

talk about 'foot in mouth' moment eh Jim ;) PMSL

though i am sure no offence has or will be taken lol

ha ha ha that is brilliant dave!!!

talk about 'foot in mouth' moment eh Jim ;) PMSL

though i am sure no offence has or will be taken lol

No offence at all - funniest thing today.... but im not telling her she will want blood!

No offence at all - funniest thing today.... but im not telling her she will want blood!

i agree m8 - it is still making me chuckle :D

oh this just gets better!

i thought i would ask VW about the Kamei kit on the valver, as i believe they might have been a factory option, & they have replied & will see if they can find out for me

winner winner chicken dinner!!!

The VW media team are pretty good, it was them that sorted out the total cock up with my Golf 7R, I was getting nowhere until I posted on their Facebook page, within 10 days I had a confirmed build week and an apology for all the hassle, I also got £400 compensation to be taken as VW goods.

Let her know the Corrado owners don't care, lol

I will.... but may do so by text

The VW media team are pretty good, it was them that sorted out the total cock up with my Golf 7R, I was getting nowhere until I posted on their Facebook page, within 10 days I had a confirmed build week and an apology for all the hassle, I also got £400 compensation to be taken as VW goods.

That is very good. To be fair to them as well, there's 26 million likes for their Facebook page. I can't imagine the amount of correspondence / queries they must get through Facebook so it would be impossible to acknowledge them all!

Glad i didn't post on facebook now :lol:

As long as she has always been a beetle fan and its not because its the car she owns at the moment, then i'm ok with it :) I hate people with shallow car morals :lol:

That is very good. To be fair to them as well, there's 26 million likes for their Facebook page. I can't imagine the amount of correspondence / queries they must get through Facebook so it would be impossible to acknowledge them all!

indeed Jim

they were quick to respond to my pics & others too

i would imagine VW have a rather healthy budget for 'social media response teams' ;) lol

Glad i didn't post on facebook now

As long as she has always been a beetle fan and its not because its the car she owns at the moment, then i'm ok with it :) I hate people with shallow car morals :lol:

I think she has shallow morals....oops car morals

Got a reply on mine from VW,

Did chuckle to myself about the Beetle post !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLY SH1T!!!!!

you guys weren't lying! properly gone to town on them hahahaha!

some good pictures up there and the vid of the exhaust sounds lovely! think I have managed to like all the Corrado posts...

just stuck a pic of mine up too

So been watching VWs page on Facebook and they are always discussing the cars of the past and giving lots of air time to Golfs and Siroccos and of course vans and beetles. But not one single picture (they have loads of the aforementioned) or comment from them on the Corrado - they will never answer any direct questions on this either

The best car they ever made (ok biaised) and nothing from them

When the latest TV ad came out a couple of months ago showing the older generations of VW I complained straight away because I'm sad. Saying about they always ignore the Rado. I got a call the next week from a lad saying we'll pass it on to the marketing department. Never heard anything back.... ☹️

Same I messaged them direct and had no response