Chuggs1

Do VW have an embargo on talking about the Corrado

Just been through it and liked all the pics that have been posted up since last week.VW look to still be very 'tight-lipped'........

I imagine that they only speak about Sciroccos and Golfs for marketing reasons, to help boost sales of their new versions. They can't sell any more Corrados... If the Corrado was named the Scirocco MK3 I imagine they'd be singing about it!

HOLY SH1T!!!!!

you guys weren't lying! properly gone to town on them hahahaha!

some good pictures up there and the vid of the exhaust sounds lovely! think I have managed to like all the Corrado posts...

just stuck a pic of mine up too

only just seen this post

thank you for the likes, i tried to like all of the other rado's too :)

thank you also for the exhaust comment! i really must do another video to try & capture the burble i can get when downchanging from 3rd to 2nd - it really is a goosebumper of a sound lol

Just been through it and liked all the pics that have been posted up since last week.VW look to still be very 'tight-lipped'........

i did get a little out of VW themselves & they did look into if my valver's Kamei kit was a factory option, which it seems it wasnt from their response.

It's a Bank Holiday weekend and the weather is good. Let's all get out in our Corrados, take some photos of our cars and bombard VW's Facebook page.