Luisete

Who knows any thing about M660 ggj Blackberry Vr6?

Hi All

I'm the owner of a Blackberry Vr6 and i'm triyin g to find out more things about my car story.

Looking for information about it i have found 3 previous owners with activity on this forum

they are

Murdomac, KADvr6 and C488ADO.

I have found a lot of information about my car and all the job done on it is amazing.

Do you have any information before 2010 about this car? when it was automatic and when it had porsche seats?

At the moment i'm doing some work in the front axle changing some suspension and ABS components. I'll upload some pictures with all the job done.

Cheers

Luis

Cracking car you've got there Luis. C488ado did some superb work on it, look through his build thread.

Yes, i have been reading the full thread about the car.. is just amazing but... is there any information about previous owners?

Cheers

Luis

Luis, I owned the car before C488ADO purchased it from me, it was an auto at the time but as far as Im aware never had porsche seats, It had grey recaros when I had it and i owned it for several years and used to show it on the cars stands at the VW shows im trying to remember when i sold it I definately owned it in 2008 as I have a photo of it at the house that I lived in then, I left there in 2010 and dont think I owned the car at that point, it was a very reluctant sale, a change of job meant I needed something newer and more reliable as I was going to see clients I searched for a long time before buying the car as she had to be a 95my blackberry vr6 the photo I have was taken 8th november 2008 showing the car 😉 also have a photo of her on the club stand at the tatton park show 4th jan 2009 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Caroline Grierson said:

Luis, I owned the car before C488ADO purchased it from me, it was an auto at the time but as far as Im aware never had porsche seats, It had grey recaros when I had it and i owned it for several years and used to show it on the cars stands at the VW shows im trying to remember when i sold it I definately owned it in 2008 as I have a photo of it at the house that I lived in then, I left there in 2010 and dont think I owned the car at that point, it was a very reluctant sale, a change of job meant I needed something newer and more reliable as I was going to see clients I searched for a long time before buying the car as she had to be a 95my blackberry vr6 the photo I have was taken 8th november 2008 showing the car 😉 also have a photo of her on the club stand at the tatton park show 4th jan 2009 

You may not get a reply as this thread is 5 years old 👍

thank you yeh i did notice but for some strange reason was thinking about the car today and googled the reg, the forum came up, I was a club member when I owned the car and for the last year have been debating buying another if the right one came up....was just curious as to what happened to this one, she was my second corrado vr6 one of the posts says she is Sorn, so hope shes still going back on the road at some point

1 hour ago, Dox said:

0399c975288df0b25ccdf234ceaa3a64.jpg
b2dda7277a8c4354c9e2be699209bee1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says export marker ye- would this suggest it has been shipped to the usa- that importer off facebook that purchased cody corrado x 2 cars - cant think of the importers name. 

\\\\\i'm sure C488ado had an airbrushed chequered flag on the rear spoiler?

Hi all. I'm still the owner of the vehicle. I have used It today!

It has been exported to Spain as I've moved back in 2019,that is the reason why appears as sorn.

The car still in very good condition as I keep It garaged over every winter and only use It when is dry & Sunny.

Have a look yo the pictures, un one of them you can see the spanish registration plate. That's how the car looks at the moment.

During my ownership I've fully restored the cream leather recaro, fitted original dash dials back, leather  steering wheel, genuine bbs RS.

On the exterior , Removed rear clear inpro tailights and fitted the original back, front 90mm spoiler , yellow high Beam bulbs covers and vr6 front badge.

For the engine... Shrick manifold and remap at Stealth.

The car had a couple of mechanical familiares but nothing mayor, thermostat housing crack, alternativa and adicional eléctric coolant pump had a leak.

Next winter I'm planning to take engine out, subframe, wishbones, rear acle and get everything sandblasted and powercoated and fit everything back.

Hope I'll update all the progress here,

M660GGJ still Alive guys! Currently is showing 148k miles on the clock

BEST regards

Luis

IMG_20200118_133946.jpg

IMG_20190720_160625.jpg

IMG_20190720_155513.jpg

IMG_20190630_184029.jpg

IMG_20190630_184014.jpg

• Like 1

Still looking sharp and possibly the only BBS style of alloy I like on a Corrado - top work. What are they? 16s I can see they are staggered/

10 hours ago, Dox said:

https://the-corrado.net/topic/63203-blackberry-vr6-for-£4500-in-sutton-coldfield-west-midlands/?tab=comments#comment-788572

Some pics of the car spoiler here (slightly spoiled by photobucket)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was my home town- was a lot of car for the money that.  Good to see the car in good condition and money spent in the correct places. 

Edited by Keyo

59 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Was my home town- was a lot of car for the money that.  Good to see the car in good condition and money spent in the correct places. 

Good spot on the export by the way "Hawkeye" lol