Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado spotting - June 2004

Who was the black corrado on the M25 near guilford junction at about 8.30 pm tonight (23 june 2004), u had crystals at the rear, half clear half red, didnt catch the plate cuz u were zooming down the fast lane

dark blue vr6 on the a14 on 25th of june friday morning at about 08:20.... looked very nice!

and dark green raddo joing a14 coming out of bury st edmunds on 20th june Sunday! i couldnt catch you in the volvo estate!!!! looked nice though!

dark blue vr6 on the a14 on 25th of june friday morning at about 08:20.... looked very nice!

Could well have been mine with previous owner :) L reg ending in APG?

Dark (blue?) VR in center of Dunstable, A5/A505 junction. I was coming round from the Luton direction onto A5 south.

corrado barnett-- thats my car its not black but looks that way when its dirty its actually peral metalic purple

saw a yellow 16V in Yarm, near Middlesbrough, but wasn't in my rado so didn't wave!!

That'll be Beeftech I bet.

Aye that will have been me :)

Followed a clean looking white valver Rado on the way into Darlo on the A167 a few weeks back, was in our lasses Polo, you booted and I couldn't keep up :( Anyone on here?

and a nugeet yellow valver with M3 style crystal lights near Lidl in Sunderland, same wheels as mine too.......Bugger :oops:

Steve

Ok so who was the nutter frantically waving and beeping at me in Quendon just before 6 this evening? I was in my C and you were in a blackberry Mondeo...

A bit late, but Saturday (26th), I'm shopping in Asda and my mobile rings. It's my 12 year old daughter, she's just spotted a Yellow H plate 16v in Long Eaton, Notts parked in Co op car park. How's that for 'remote spotting' 8)

Got her trained well :wink:

A bit late, but Saturday (26th), I'm shopping in Asda and my mobile rings. It's my 12 year old daughter, she's just spotted a Yellow H plate 16v in Long Eaton, Notts parked in Co op car park. How's that for 'remote spotting' 8)

ahh but i can see her long term game plan............only 5 years til she's old enough to drive........guess what car she'll be wanting :twisted: :lol: :lol:

:D My younger brother does that all the time, he's 11 and rings or texts me when he's sees one because there aren't that many around here.

saw a very nice corrado in red could of been a g60 near newmarket in suffolk on the a14 30th june 2004 it was very tastey!!! had some sid arches i have seen before and what looked like higly polished rims!!!

Scott

this morning on my way to work on the a406 north circular, was next to a guy in a blue storm for a while, exchanged waves, anyone to claim?

I saw a red Raddo on the marsh road down south in between Battle and Pevensey (East Sussex) waved not sure if you noticed cos I was coming pretty fast round a corner..