Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado spotting - June 2004

Hm.. I go up and down the A45 from the Holyhead Road down to the Warwick Science park every day.. surely i'll spot you at one point or another!!

Hm.. I go up and down the A45 from the Holyhead Road down to the Warwick Science park every day.. surely i'll spot you at one point or another!!

at the island then as im coming from other direction from the business park next to nec, start about 8.30 coming back from 5.30

Saw a dark VR with a Dubsport windscreen sticker (not too sure about those) on railway road in sunny Skem Saturday 12th.

Gave an enthusiastic point and thumbs up only to realise too late to avoid ridicule from him, that I was in my mate's Cherokee and not my own car.

Doh! :oops:

Probably unsurprisingly, I got no wave back, but the car looked nice. Anyone?

Couple today - one on the M23 near Gatwick about 6.10pm - didn't wave as you were on the other side of the central reservation probably doing a ton like me :D

Other one was in Frimley this morning, think it was a green VR6 - got a wave outta ya.

Lates

Saw H36 *** on the M6 North just past Lancaster bout 9.40 on Friday night, I was taking it real easy going for the impossible 40 mpg!!!! Got a wave off you as you roared past. First time I've been acknowledged in my corrado so it was embarassingly exciting! :D :D Gotta be someone in here.

Just got back from le Mans where you couldn't move round the campsite without tripping over a Lotus, TVR etc, but I only saw 3 'rados, and one of those was French....

Anyway.... Just in case it was anyone on here:

The LHD French one was a green VR6 with the largest rear alloys I've ever seen but I didn't get too good a look at it.

There was an M reg Dark Green VR6 Storm that was crawling along in the traffic jam about the same speed as I was walking. Two blokes in it, I was a bit p*ssed so I think I yelled something like "Nice Storm, I've got a Valver" :oops:

Third one was on the drive back to Calais, there was a nice looking L reg black VR6 that was following me for a while, passed me with a mutual thumbs up, and then I was following at about 110 :lol: Sorry to not stay in convoy with ya, but I had to catch the ferry... 135 and still pulling :D :twisted:

Saw Chris CORRADO on way back down A3 from London yesterday... looking very nice mate and still clean from N/R :lol:

Dark Blue M Plate VR6 parked a couple of spaces down from me at White City Retail park in Old Trafford on saturday afternoon- Pretty standard apart from suspension but very very clean...put mine to shame!!

Saw what I think was a dark grey or a blue C about 10:15am this morning on the A737 heading toward Paisley.

Gave you a quick wave as I passed.

8)

I was the Dragon Green VR6 heading the opposite direction. :)

saw a yellow 16V in Yarm, near Middlesbrough, but wasn't in my rado so didn't wave!!

That'll be Beeftech I bet.

saw a dark coloured C - sorry couldnt tell!!! Could've been green - waves were exchanged. Appx 6.45pm tonight on the A505 - I was heading towards M11 - the other C was en route to Royston. Anyone here? :)

Nearly ran into a white Corrado on Slade Road early this afternoon - private reg plate. Gravelly Hill / Erdington area of Birmingham.

I was in my Metallic Black G60

Anybody on here ??

Finally saw you C29BAD whilst in my Rado.. you looked a bit confused as I gave you the thumbs up :D

Red with private plate DUI *** or was spaced like that anyway - could be DU 1*** spotted at around 1.30 pm today in Stockport. It was also sporting an England flag on the aerial.

Dark coloured K reg Corrado coming down Epsom Rd, Guildford at around 10.30am.. flashed you,

Dark H red Corrado driving into Guildford down Woodbridge rd around 11.10am.. flashed you...

No-one flashed back... :(

Dark coloured K reg Corrado coming down Epsom Rd, Guildford at around 10.30am.. flashed you,

Dark H red Corrado driving into Guildford down Woodbridge rd around 11.10am.. flashed you...

No-one flashed back... :(

Take the hint ;)

:lol:

Mystic Blue storm on the M1 southbound N*** VNV this afternoon. I followed you for about 15 miles past Chesterfield until I turned off at the services.

Had a bit of a ding dong with a mint looking silver J reg Corrado (possibly 16v 'cos it wasn't getting away from my bag of piss 'valver) down the A47 towards Kings Lynn Hardwick roundabout - 1pm ish, Friday June 18th. Sweet looking car...made my dodgy Corrado look like a right scrapper....oh hang on, it IS a right scrapper!

Black L plate, VR I think, on Queens Road, Notts, about 7.40 this morning..........cheers for the wave.

5 mins later on Meadow Lane, Notts, Black J plate G60..........cheers for the wave.

Both looked sweet 8)

Beat this then chaps....... 3 Corrados in the same Tescos car park today.

Mine + 2 16Vs in the Colchester Highwoods Tescos.

All 3 were parked in the furthest corner with acres of space between them and the adjacent cars..... clearly all enthusiasts :wink:

Maroon coloured K plate on the back roads to Guildford this morning, about 9.20 - you flashed, I gawked like a bunny caught in headlights.

Also saw a very low K plate G60 on the M25 last night, you got off at junction 13, and swiftly back on at junction 13 - avoid that traffic!