Dox

Define "Corrado Enthusiast"

i think you have hit 2 nails with one strike there Jim

firstly - i dont know of many, if any, other car owners (or cars which make you do so) who ALWAYS turn to glance back at the rado as they walk away. i too do this every time & i catch myself sometimes just looking at them both on the drive for ages at a time

secondly - i find myself actually not liking driving anything else, nothing quite feels like a rado cabin & there are so few cars out there today which can match the driving feeling & experience a rado offers - certainly none that i can really afford anyway

I have always done this with my Mk2 Golf and Mk1 Cabby, always did it with my Corrado. I always did it with our Alfa 159 Ti as well - that was such a lovely looking car.

On the second point - I agree to a point, again the Alfa was always a lovely place to be, our A5 is also pretty lovely as well. Neither were/are as nice to drive, from an involvement point of view, as a Corrado.

Also replace bolts removed for new (if available). Or is that just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And keep all the old rusty bolts and washers so you can put it back to OEM spec. Also cleaning the engine bay - just in case...

I have been known to go in the garage and open the doors just to get a blast of that distinctive corrado aroma...

Spot on Mic, I remember getting in and saying Hmmm.... smells like a Corrado