annavr6

VR6 Disc Backing Plates

Looking good, Julian also fitted a set with no issues so i have approved and production is go go go.

Bolts i expect we can poss get, drop me an e mail [email protected] and i will take a look

I await the people who don't drive their cars buying a set and then a spare set to put on a shelf somewhere. :lol:

I await the people who don't drive their cars buying a set and then a spare set to put on a shelf somewhere. :lol:

4 sets for me just in case :) I've actually wire brushed mine and painted by hand.

I think i got some the last of the VW ones front and rear. Thinking i should take them off again and paint as the VW coating hasn't lasted very long

Looking good, Julian also fitted a set with no issues so i have approved and production is go go go.

Bolts i expect we can poss get, drop me an e mail [email protected] and i will take a look

I will be wanting a pair Anna, are you starting a list or do we just buy from VWH when available?

Thanks,

Tim.

I will be wanting a pair Anna, are you starting a list or do we just buy from VWH when available?

Thanks,

Tim.

I can set pre orders up on our system if you wanted to do that, we would then contact you when they arrive for payment and send them out.

anyone that wants to do this please feel free to e mail me and i will arrange

Update, There are ready to ship now. I reckon by the time it happens and paperwork is done, they get booked in here, we are looking at 6 -8 weeks in total

Sounds good to me. Be glad to get these

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ive still got a few pre orders on for people. If anyone else wants to put a pre order on then give us a shout

Hi Anna can you check you still have a pre order for me. Edd hayes. 36 North Malvern road. Needs these ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrap that. Just realised I don't need fronts anymore only rears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive still got a few pre orders on for people. If anyone else wants to put a pre order on then give us a shout

Hi Anna, can I pre-order a pair please

Cheers Andy

Anna, is it possible to cancel my order?

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Yup, just drop me your postcode over via pm/email

Hya Anna,

Well my original Corrado has gone to get a well deserved makeover. The guy phoned me today and said he'd managed to get the back ones from TPS but could not find the fronts and hey presto you are doing them. Could I get a set pretty please.

Cmon Anna, we are waiting patiently

Hya Anna,

Well my original Corrado has gone to get a well deserved makeover. The guy phoned me today and said he'd managed to get the back ones from TPS but could not find the fronts and hey presto you are doing them. Could I get a set pretty please.

Hi

Drop me an email and will set an order up

I am also needing these and waiting before i strip and rebuild my brakes on my mk2. We have all been very paitent! It was supposed to have shipped so will chase it up now for us

Morning all, from what i can see the container ship docked yesterday in the UK, so it should just be clearance through customs now then it will be here :-) Usually take a week or 2 for this to happen.

Good news Anna. Thanks for sorting this

These are arriving here on Tuesday :-)

Will take goods in a day or 2 to book them in as its a large delivery with other parts on it, then all the pre orders can go out and anyone can order for next day delivery

They have arrived! Goods in reckon end of this week early next for them to be booked in, They are mega busy