Chuggs1

So the end may be nigh

So..... started a new job a few months ago and have a car allowance as one of the benefits.... got told last week that one of the rules of the policy is car must be under 7 years old... this is worth too much to lose so will be buying a new car.... delivery in December sometime... lack of parking means that my baby will have to go..... lovely car in blackberry.... just under 57K on the clock and recently appeared in modern classics magazine.... not perfect but for the age she is up there with the better ones.. minor mods in the form of bilstein B12 suspension and the standard brake upgrades... I have original suspension...... paint work original with a few minor age related marks cloth interior in almost perfect condition ( small hole on drivers bolster) .... full advert will be done nearer the time...... question is how much should I advertise for? Mot due in a few weeks so will have a full ticket ... it's flown through previous ones. And drives like a new old car ... stunning

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Noooooooo!

Considering you won't have to pay the tax on it, can't you find a garage or something local and use it as a weekend car Chuggs?

Shame to let it go for the sake of a new daily. If you do though, you'd certainly be looking north of 10k judging on recent sale prices mate.

Really !! That much? Think I would let it go for less if I could find her a good home.... with a few quid spent she will be close to concourse. Can't really afford to run two cars and my lack of mechanical ability doesn't help.. I can't give what she deserves .... boo hoo ..... so on order is the closest new equivalent..... cupra Leon 290

Really !! That much? Think I would let it go for less if I could find her a good home.... with a few quid spent she will be close to concourse. Can't really afford to run two cars and my lack of mechanical ability doesn't help.. I can't give what she deserves .... boo hoo ..... so on order is the closest new equivalent..... cupra Leon 290

Before I decided to enjoy life a bit more... I used to have a company car, but decided to have the increase in pay and supply my own transport... The rule was 3 years old... As it created the wrong image when visiting customers and having old cars on site.

If only..... you want to see the evidence they want lol

Have thought of it but I can't justify running two cars... also started getting back into fishing which is taking up lots of spare time .... and money..... and to be fair I'm a better fisherman than car mechanic... and although little has gone wrong I find even the smallest problems a challenge.. lol

Who is it on here that's looking for a decent VR .... if they are not in a rush I may be able to help

Glad you've found one mate... have just replied to Liam on wanted