k_n_s_jennings

24v Converted Aqua Blue Corrado

The time has come to move this on, I can't economically find somewhere to store it & I can't afford to keep it on the road as a third car so needs must.

It's still on the road & will be used daily until it goes, as I am not getting another car until this one goes.

20161002_140116_zpsc8ocwiq1.jpg

20161002_140157_zpsaoypj1qz.jpg

20161002_140720_zpsnthel4n7.jpg

20161002_140701_zpskmbuy2vk.jpg

20161002_140859_zpsymkvjowf.jpg

20161002_140131_zps7vky8vyg.jpg

20161002_140143_zps5bwdtjpj.jpgMot'd until 31st May 2017 mileage is currently just under 207k but will go up as it is used daily.

Has had a small patch welded on the rear sill for MOT, chains are noisy but no worse than when I bought it & not as much of a problem on these engines.

Bodywork is bad but not much worse than when I bought it, mainly more lacquer has peeled off!

I serviced it just before it's MOT all filters, Castrol oil + brand new oil filter cap after breaking the old one getting it off

It also had new rainsport 3's all round at the same time, although the wheels could do with a refurb again.

Check out these links to better explain the car.

link to original build thread http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?80155-Corrado-Part-Duex-24V-Aqua-Blue-Cruise-Control

Link to original sale thread http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?92112-Corrado-24v-SOLD

Will take £1500 no less, owes me more but that's life! Looking for a Galaxy/Sharan TDI as a replacement.

Ideal winter project, swap the good bits into a better shell, or just drive it like I have been doing!

Album of pics here http://s104.photobucket.com/user/K_N_S_JENNINGS/library/raddo?sort=3&page=1 all but 3 taken today 2/10/16

Located in Basildon, Essex.

Edited by k_n_s_jennings

Has the car been left as it was in the build thread? brakes/suspension etc? does the climacontrol work?

Is the engine out of an R32? - sorry read the thread... looks like the 2.8 4motion lump....

Edited by Geeba

Yep car is as the build thread, same brake setup & I changed the rear springs for the correct eibach ones when Sean got them.

The only thing that doesn't work on the cimacontrol is the AC as none of that was ever fitted to the car in the original build.

It is the 2.8 4 motion AUE lump from a Bora.

I can vouch this is a great car. A little bodywork and it's ripe for being a cool daily.

Really interested in this but trying to find some space for it...might try and come by to have a look if its still here in a few weeks.

No good to me, won't fit the van - would've been interested if they were 5x112.

no sweat mate good luck with sale if they go in meantime i'll be in touch

So do I, already regretting Ebay after last nights messer.

Ebay is a total nightmare for these kinds of sales. Unless you're desperate for cash, which may indeed be too little, I'd try and avoid ebay. I know it's easy for me to say.

Ebay is a total nightmare for these kinds of sales. Unless you're desperate for cash, which may indeed be too little, I'd try and avoid ebay. I know it's easy for me to say.

Have had a lot of positive results from ebay in the past as I always do a massive description & lots of pictures - sold a T25 camper years ago that the guy didn't even look at when he turned up to collect as he said he had seen every bit he needed to from the pics!

Hi mate

I have been waiting for someone to take the temptation away from me but I see he's still for sale. do you have time this weekend to take a look?

thanks