MZpog

Are wings a problem part to get hold of?

I have in my garage a pair of wings in fabulous condition that I bought with the intention of replacing my wings which are suffering a bit of the dreaded lacquer peel on one and a spot of rust on the other.

The wings were sold as flash red, but turns out they are tornado which rubbished my bolt off/bolt on idea and puts me back to plan A:- my wings need painting.

So to my question - are wings a problem to get hold of or should I free up the garage a bit and sell em to fund spraying my existing wings?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84716[/ATTACH]

Exactly that. People don't break good condition cars, so wings in decent shape are few and far between. Getting the right colour is even harder!

New late ones are no longer available. Second hand late ones without any rust are pretty much no longer available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get those sprayed up/ under sealed, fitted and sell the ones you already have on the car... just a thought

You can get brand new early wings from Heritage/Classic parts.

Still no sign of late wings on there as yet despite the remaining late specific parts like bumpers and bonnets showing as available.

You can get brand new early wings from Heritage/Classic parts.

Still no sign of late wings on there as yet despite the remaining late specific parts like bumpers and bonnets showing as available.

I think I'll leave em in stock for the time being and maybe sell them for millions in 20 years time (if only)

was there not a story that vw tooling for the corrado wings broke during the last day/days of production and was never replaced!