marks2

Pearl Green G60 with Grey Leather

Whilst the original add stated the chip is a SNS it's actually a PSD (Pit Stop Developments) which i believe also includes the anti lag.

It'll be up for sale when I've had an opportunity to test it.

Edited by marks2

can you state prices for the leather interior. i have same interior but fancy yours more as less beaten up! is it heated?

secondly, i am looking for a new whole dash front end (the glovebox on mine is beaten up too and a few spots where the plastic has given up! i won't need the buttons and dials etc etc just dash shell and whatever parts have to come with it to make it a straight swap!

Do you have injectors? Any engine mods left?

I do have a set of injectors (and read your wanted advert) but i'm not sure I want to sell mine.

This is what I have left of non-stock parts:

Hella 8MK 376 714-56 Tow pack radiator. Some minor fin damage. Does not leak. Provides a little extra cooling for a G60.

65 mm Pulley + G werks chip

68mm pulley + PSD Chip (which I believe to be a badged SNS chip)

Porsche 996 calipers, 305mm Seat discs (4 stud) + adapters & HEL hoses

Do you have the full heater blower available and if so how much? And was it an ac model or not? Thanks

Sorry long gone...

Do you have the headlights,foglights,indicator and Grill,Front bumpers with the lip? also require steering indicator? many thanks

Hi, do you have the plastic ducting that leads from the blower motor to the rear of the center console, behind the passenger side parcel shelf? I have no idea what it's called but I just changed my blower motor and found that ducting broken.

only the slam panel. I scrapped the car 6 months ago.

I think that wouldn't fit a VR6 they have different part numbers to the 4 cyl.

535805591C (vr6) vs 535805591A (4cyl)

It's a shame because I'm after the top part that sits above the lights in pearl green.

I still have them but have not decided what i'm doing with my G60 so for the time being they are not for sale (although that may change in 2018).