coullstar

Wheels for VR6 - what have you got for sale?

I know I'll change the wheels on the car at some point so just wondering whats out there or what people would sell on.

Id like something in decent condition, 17's probably preferred but will consider 16's. Ideally decent width and with tyres. Not looking for anything that will require arch rolling or really stretched tyres.

What do you have? Im open to most things but would probably prefer something classy and fairly subtle or nice and rare. A set of Nothelle's would be nice............. :)

Got some 16'' Audi Speedlines for sale.

Could do with a refurb for a really fresh look but smart enough as they are.

Includes tyres and willing to let go cheap due to the above.

There sold, had them before as well. Ideally looking for something Ive not had before (I know that's going to be difficult....lol).

Hi

I have a set of 15 inch Bbs cross spokes, complete with original large nut centre caps, from a VR6 golf which I have just had refurbished and powder coated in silver.

8 and 9. 5 have a for sale add on here mate

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

9.5in rears are going to be too wide for me, thanks.

Hi

I have a set of 15 inch Bbs cross spokes, complete with original large nut centre caps, from a VR6 golf which I have just had refurbished and powder coated in silver.

Ive got the std wheels in good condition with tyres so don't need 15's. Thanks.

Considering anything really but nothing with too much bling or hard motorsport look. CH's would be a yes for example but not something like an OZ Ulltralegga style.

My VR might be up for sale soon and might sell the CHs separately so I'll keep you in the know.

my vr might be up for sale soon and might sell the chs separately so i'll keep you in the know.

nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to build the track rado and don't have time/space for both. Something has to give.

Have oz futura 3 piece too

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Thanks, probably a bit too much work needed for me. Would prefer something to plug and play.

My VR might be up for sale soon and might sell the CHs separately so I'll keep you in the know.

Cool, let me know roughly what you think you would be looking for them. PM if you want.

I have a set of RH ZW1 with the adaptors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send me some details on spec, tyres and price please.

Sadly the message system seems totally broken for me. Always says my message folder is full even when I've emptied it

I've got a set of 17" X 8" with band new Toyo proxies (205:40) that have done less than 1000 miles.

Wheels are good nick considering they don't look to ever have been refurbished. One RH centre cap doesn't match the others.

Polished rims are good, could do with another polish to be show wheels. I polished them about 18 mon ha back so they look great from about a meter away. Just starting to dull again around the bolts.

Adaptors are KW brand with the proper steel inserts. All bolts etc.

I bought them for last years show season but fancy a change. I paid £850 so I want to recoup that.

I can get some picks when I am home next week.

Cheers

Ron

No they are complete with the tyres, i am now on 16" bbs.

They are ET60 as standard then the adaptor is 25mm so you end up with ET35 which is perfect.

Some pics of them on the car. I haven't any close ups so I'd need I take them when I get home next week.

c1b7ac09177a8f0d14e40fe8eb1822a7.jpg

8b8502ab2a912722d5ede1b43d43fe9b.jpg

c9924ece81f8033c5c161770d6237480.jpg

Ah yes, I wouldn't lacquer myself as that's a also a pain once it gets chipped. Pretty easy to whip round them with some Autosol. Just need to be careful on what type of wheel cleaner is used.

Had a think and I'll leave them. They are nice but not quite what Id like. Pretty much set on 17's and 5x100 bolt on with no adaptors or spacers required.