jamie_300

ALternative to Audioscape door pods

Hi all,

not sure if anyone has ever seen these before, but they look like an affordable option to audioscape which lets face it are rarer than hens teeth now!

looks like they will only fit the early interior which is shame.

The Audioscape ones were pretty bad for that, but it was the trade-off for getting some decent sized speakers up front.

Look good but might protrude into the cabin too much?

I thought you were a man of taste! They look horrible, and lose the pocket. Someones gotta get going on making a replacement one day surely?

Anyone spoke to studio in car? They do all sorts of audio and custom made stuff, I've seen mk2 golf parts but not corrado.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A shame Audioscape vanished off the face of the earth. Never realised how rare they are nowadays.

Not sure I like those new ones.

Someone would no doubt make a few quid if they could come up with an alternative or replacement

Anyone spoke to studio in car? They do all sorts of audio and custom made stuff, I've seen mk2 golf parts but not corrado.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Carl would make them, theres a bit on the site about group buys also, looks like its adapting standard sets rather than a new product.

http://www.studioincar.com/shop/audio/custom-fabrication/studio-incar-custom-door-pockets/

I thought you were a man of taste! They look horrible, and lose the pocket. Someones gotta get going on making a replacement one day surely?

I guess we're all allowed a few slip-ups ;) - I'm still trying to get that tvr dash from you!!!