ben_wooduk

wow! Campaign Interior full

It's not full, it's missing the dashboard, carpeting, gearknob and gearknob boot. Plus the steering wheel is pretty worn out, and missing it's purple inserts.

Nice spot! Would love to own that! Can't help wondering if it's the real deal though

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

oddly i had seen this one fb only an hour or so ago with the guy asking what his interior was & if it was rare & worth money

next thing it is on ebay

oddly i had seen this one fb only an hour or so ago with the guy asking what his interior was & if it was rare & worth money

next thing it is on ebay

Really?? Does that mean this guy owns a C Campaign without even knowing how rare it is?

Edit, just looked at the pics again. The car isn't a campaign, just the interior by the look of it

Edited by ben_wooduk

That car used to belong to a guy who posted on here called Majik I think. They're definitely the real deal / originals. Love to know where the rest of the bits went though.

C'mon Jim, you know that that kind of information is lost many years ago in the mist of time. It IS Majik's old car, and I thought it a bit odd that the chappy had put the interior up on fleabay so quickly after posting it on FB.

Lots of misinformation flying about though 8-)

Didn't the story go a campaign got wrote off and found it's way in a breakers yard many moons ago,a G60 owner found it there,gutted it,but couldn't get the dash out,so left it with the carpet !

I do remember reading it somewhere !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Campaign is a bit of a Unicorn car for me. Almost a myth, and I've never seen one. I love the exclusivity of it, and I actually like the interior colour. I think its a little over the top with the dash and steering wheel, but the rest I find almost quite tasteful.............

I was looking at a Range Rover Evoque last week (looking at a replacement for the 1 Series), and it had Pimento red leather bucket seats, which I found positively sexual! Maybe thats just me though......................

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201612120536504?model=RANGE%20ROVER%20EVOQUE&make=LAND%20ROVER&radius=100&sort=price-asc&postcode=pl99jn&price-from=27500&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&price-to=30000&page=1

The Campaign is a bit of a Unicorn car for me. Almost a myth, and I've never seen one. I love the exclusivity of it, and I actually like the interior colour. I think its a little over the top with the dash and steering wheel, but the rest I find almost quite tasteful.............

I was looking at a Range Rover Evoque last week (looking at a replacement for the 1 Series), and it had Pimento red leather bucket seats, which I found positively sexual! Maybe thats just me though......................

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201612120536504?model=RANGE%20ROVER%20EVOQUE&make=LAND%20ROVER&radius=100&sort=price-asc&postcode=pl99jn&price-from=27500&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&price-to=30000&page=1

Exactly how I feel about the Campaign mate. The interior is garish and would probably give you a headache BUT I personally like it, and I like that it's pretty much the unicorn in terms of rarity for Corrado owners. Most people outside of the UK don't even know about it.

I too really like red or Oxblood interiors Sean 8)

I haven't ever seen a campaign Corrado but I think the interior would suit a black or dark grey colour better, be interesting to see what it goes for.

There were a few unicorn cars back in the day. I've been into Corrados since I bought my first one in 1999.

I had a Khaki green VR6 with Mushroom brown leather and VW Motorsport VSR inlet.....possibly the only factory Khaki vr6 in the U.K. It was stolen in 2002 and never seen again :(

3c5fa0bfee84d397af0b9c8999c67ed1.jpg

Edited by Hofmiester

There were a few unicorn cars back in the day. I've been into Corrados since I bought my first one in 1999.

I had a Khaki green VR6 with Mushroom brown leather and VW Motorsport VSR inlet.....possibly the only factory Khaki vr6 in the U.K. It was stolen in 2002 and never seen again :(

3c5fa0bfee84d397af0b9c8999c67ed1.jpg

Your car was certainly one of the ones I remember even from back in my first days in the CCGB back in 2001, Ron.

Sadly never took any pics of the interior. It was a kind of grey/brown that really went well with the Khaki colour. Never seen another one with that interior.