ben_wooduk

wow! Campaign Interior full

who's going to buy it then ;) tried to look at the Facebook post but looks like he deleted them.

Good question, after all the love this post has got you would think they would be queuing up! :)

Good question, after all the love this post has got you would think they would be queuing up! :)

I agree, but it's a shame about the guy who's selling it... Tried to look at the Facebook posts but he's deleted them. Seems like he wanted to know how much it was worth, nothing about the history of it, and then when members say how rare it is it's straight up on eBay! You would of thought that any one of us would love to own a piece of history like that and not be so quick to sell it! Still, people are different I suppose.

I agree, but it's a shame about the guy who's selling it... Tried to look at the Facebook posts but he's deleted them. Seems like he wanted to know how much it was worth, nothing about the history of it, and then when members say how rare it is it's straight up on eBay! You would of thought that any one of us would love to own a piece of history like that and not be so quick to sell it! Still, people are different I suppose.

i would have to agree - i saw the fb posts & thought at the time 'here we go, another *** trying to make coin off something they have no idea about'

a bit like when VSR's come up lol

sad but true

i would have to agree - i saw the fb posts & thought at the time 'here we go, another *** trying to make coin off something they have no idea about'

a bit like when VSR's come up lol

sad but true

Hay this is life mate people want something for nothing and at the end of the day you either buy it or not, so you can't really blame them for trying.

Hay this is life mate people want something for nothing and at the end of the day you either buy it or not, so you can't really blame them for trying.

no offense Dogma but i have grown to really hate that saying!!

why should we pass off greed etc as 'this is life' - no it isnt!

we all have to make conscious decisions about how we act & what we do - greed & personal gain are some of the worst traits in the current human race & are the reasons our world is so controlled by the few

i am in the middle of being diagnosed with aspergers & i have often been told at work that i am blunt & can be rude. it is not that i am rude, it is due to my personal difficulty that when i am interrupted it can take me a moment or two to refocus my brain to deal with the interruption

when at a recent family dinner i said to my dad 'you shouldnt judge a book by its cover', to which an uncle said 'that is life'

horse ****! we can all strive to be better people & not hide behind excuses like 'that is life'

sorry rant over & again not a personal attack on you Dogma, more a vent that all of our lives could & would be improved by people striving to be the best they can rather than accepting everything being dumbed down to the lowest common denominator

I was part of the Facebook thread, had a couple of messages back and forward from the seller.I don't blame him for his approach as there were plenty of people telling him he had the rarest interior in corrado history, which it arguably is.

I very nearly took the plunge but there was going to be a decent courier bill. Plus if I was to buy it I'd like to see it beforehand and ideally remove it myself as we all know how easily bits can get broken, especially the rear cards. And what to do with it once you have it, I'd likely just look at it on occasion:lol:

no offense Dogma but i have grown to really hate that saying!!

why should we pass off greed etc as 'this is life' - no it isnt!

we all have to make conscious decisions about how we act & what we do - greed & personal gain are some of the worst traits in the current human race & are the reasons our world is so controlled by the few

i am in the middle of being diagnosed with aspergers & i have often been told at work that i am blunt & can be rude. it is not that i am rude, it is due to my personal difficulty that when i am interrupted it can take me a moment or two to refocus my brain to deal with the interruption

when at a recent family dinner i said to my dad 'you shouldnt judge a book by its cover', to which an uncle said 'that is life'

horse ****! we can all strive to be better people & not hide behind excuses like 'that is life'

sorry rant over & again not a personal attack on you Dogma, more a vent that all of our lives could & would be improved by people striving to be the best they can rather than accepting everything being dumbed down to the lowest common denominator

OMG mate that is some rant! hehe none taken!

I do understand, but there's no point getting worked up about it mate it's not going to help your well being.

OMG mate that is some rant! hehe none taken!

I do understand, but there's no point getting worked up about it mate it's not going to help your well being.

again apologies Dogma but i am glad you didnt take offence lol

i wasnt worked up, it just hit a nerve

i think the world would be a much nicer place for us all if the way people act/thought stepped back 50 odd years to when people respected each other & elders, did not take offense at others having different thoughts/beliefs/religions & strive to be better people rather than scum bags

an example would be a meme thing i saw on fb the other day - depicting a parent & child at a park & the parent telling the child 'if you dont have anything nice to say, say something clever & devastating'

yes it was a joke meme but many people nowadays will think that is a good mentality to give your child & is far & away from the 'dont say anything at all' that i was taught

I see it didn't sell for £1,250.00.

Have to say, if it was complete, I may consider it. Red interior for my Red Corrado :)

:scratch: Actually just spotted its an early interior

Edited by Erallus

I see it didn't sell for £1,250.00.

Have to say, if it was complete, I may consider it. Red interior for my Red Corrado :)

:scratch: Actually just spotted its an early interior

I'm not really surprised myself to be honest, that was a lot of money for an incomplete set and a limited number of people that may be interested to boot!

It wasn't due to finish for a few days yet. My guess is it finished early because he took an offer on it

It wasn't due to finish for a few days yet. My guess is it finished early because he took an offer on it

I didn't think you was allowed to do that on fee bay, as it was breaking their rules.

I didn't think you was allowed to do that on fee bay, as it was breaking their rules.

I think maybe it's easier to end it early as no one bid on the item? Could be wrong though.

I think maybe it's easier to end it early as no one bid on the item? Could be wrong though.

Yes you may have a point there bud!