Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

soft top corrado

Looks the same as the prototypes that Karman (or was it Zenda?) made... Never went into production though so the few that exist a f'kin rare - suprised that's not been locked away in a museum!!!

Wow I must say when I read the title I thought ugh, that's gonna look awful, but actually it looks damn nice :D

That'll be a Zender one then... hence the Zender Turbo wheels... ;) :lol:

Personally, I think it's stunning... 8)

Just the right amount of Corrado left in it and in keeping with the general shape too... shame it never made it into production... :(

Think it looks great myself! Isn't there a lovely siver one in the Karmann Museum too. I'd have one, no problem 8)

It looks Ace, but like most cabs probably looks awful with the roof up, like how its flat to the bodywork when down though, just like the 3 series or audi cabs, 8) 8) 8)

(you need to copy paste the links into your browser)

Ahh didn't think of that, nice one.

:lol: the station wagon!! :lol:

Oh dear oh dear. The drop top looks good tho :)

i bet some private collector has that stuffed in a garage along with 50 other cars crying to be driven :cry:

Sorry about the pics dnt know whats gon on there :oops:

Sorted it for you... your host didn't like them being hotlinked elsewhere... ;)

the station-wagon/estate/shooting brake just reminds me of the 944's a german company used to convert to estate form in the late 80's early 90's.......totally mad :-P

I love the corrado just the way it is, i think the station wagon needs to go but i was never a family man, and that pick up !!! well i dont know what to say about that one but HEY whatever does it for you :mrgreen:

Karmann had one in their private museum up untill about a month ago, its gone now, I had a 2 hour tour of the factory at Osnabruck, amaizing :mrgreen: I then managed to have a look around the museum which was very cool. They had a VR6 but the Convertable was removed a few days earlier.

I also went to Wolfsburg for VW, they have a convirtable Corrado at their museum, which is just down the road from Autostadt. Its well worth a visit to both of these if you get a chance.

What did you think of the autostadt. it is an amazing place. Did you do a tour of the factory? what is it like now. was at the autostadt about a year ago.

Haven't done the tour since i was about 15. I always had to take our guests so i went on it so many times i got to know the tour guides. it was kick ass fun. ( this was before teh days of the autostadt

G