reggiebaby

Vr with only 3569 miles

I think the car itself could be a stunning car in the right hands, one owner, paperwork, lowest miles i`ve ever seen, its just the condition does not reflect the price or the miles/owners....

In regards to current values are they really selling at high prices....? i see chris`s old one still for sale and the other green one at 15k ish... but not selling or sold....

I do believe the corrado has suffered with low values in comparison to other vw`s for years but there has to be a realistic ceiling value on any car....

Even mk2`s have dropped off on prices top end, its just the lower end that has risen due to many being broken and fewer examples....

Have you seen the car? I just wondered how you obtained the close-up pictures.

Have you seen the car? I just wondered how you obtained the close-up pictures.

the seller sent them through

the seller sent them through

All that glitters is not gold, Those pics you posted sure do open your eyes to the real condition. Such a shame... Way WAY overpriced IMHO! For that money you could buy a nice solid VR6 and completely rebuild it and know it's all good. Nice to see a ceiling price beyond anything I've seen before though!

I think the car itself could be a stunning car in the right hands, one owner, paperwork, lowest miles i`ve ever seen, its just the condition does not reflect the price or the miles/owners....

In regards to current values are they really selling at high prices....? i see chris`s old one still for sale and the other green one at 15k ish... but not selling or sold....

I do believe the corrado has suffered with low values in comparison to other vw`s for years but there has to be a realistic ceiling value on any car....

Even mk2`s have dropped off on prices top end, its just the lower end that has risen due to many being broken and fewer examples....

You could say that about any car in the rights hands it would look stunning..

It's shocking that he thinks it's worth that, but i guess he needs the money to feed the Bentley!

Edited by Dogma

3,600 miles is pretty incredible though. Visual defects aside, it'd be as tight as a drum to drive!

Insanely low miles but condition is king. Makes mine look a bargain at £15k then 😃

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

"when replacing the wiper blades I stupidly dropped the wiper arm and smashed the windscreen in the lower left hand corner so a new windscreen is required"............yeah yeah

Yeah I noticed that I'd steer well clear of this one...second thoughts I gonna make a derisory bid, err 5 grand, see what he thinks of that.

Ive actually done that on a car, dropped the actual spring loaded arm and it cracked the screen.

Me too. Fortunately it was on a company car, so I told them it had been hit by a stone!

I think it was up for £15k. I haven't seen it advertised for a while. perhaps it's now sold or the dealer is arranging a quick respray