GrizzlyBear

Audioscape logos giveaway

Hi guys, I have made up some Audioscape logos using vinyl with rose gold plating. I initially had the idea of making up a pair of these to go on my newly acquired Audioscape door pods as one of the logos was missing on the speaker covers.

I then offered to make some up for a few guys from the forum as they had the same issue. So I now have 4 sets going spare and instead of getting rid of them I thought I'd give them away to you guys, as all the help and support I've had from you all has helped me a lot so I'd like to give something back!

So to do this fairly all you will need to do is comment on this post and I will pick names at random, 4 names will be picked and each of you will get a set of logos.

On Wednesday 1st March at 12:00pm I will pick the names at random and let you know who's won. As for price of these I only ask for a non compulsory donation of £2.50 to help with materials, time and postage costs. You don't have to pay it would just help me get on top of the postage really!

Here are some pics of them, let me know what you think of them and as I say 4 sets are going to you lot :)

[ATTACH]85394[/ATTACH]

6127f0b46211efde40227131b9f50ad1.jpg

3fa1ab2276de5d3ef4fc05842b0627a1.jpg

Cheers guys,

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not after a set (I don't have Audioscape door pods to put them on!), but just wanted to say how generous that is of you Mick.

They look fantastic, and I'm sure you won't have a problem with those requiring them paying a pretty inconsiderable amount for such a great thing. Hats off to you mate, its people like you that make the forums such a great thing to be part of. :thumbleft:

I'm not after a set (I don't have Audioscape door pods to put them on!), but just wanted to say how generous that is of you Mick.

They look fantastic, and I'm sure you won't have a problem with those requiring them paying a pretty inconsiderable amount for such a great thing. Hats off to you mate, its people like you that make the forums such a great thing to be part of. :thumbleft:

Thanks for the kind words Sean :) it means a lot to me! It's just a shame I can't give more out at the minute as I had to do these at my mums work during work time so it's a bit naughty lol!

Could I nominate easy pops for a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate but he already has a set on the way to him!

Mine arrived yesterday :D Really happy with them. Just noticed further up the thread that the Audioscape pods have a little recess for the badge to sit in (my pods came without grilles, new grilles have no recess). I'm wondering if it'd be possible to modify the grilles a tad to accommodate it... can see the badge getting knocked off otherwise. Good work though, proparrr jarb!

Mine arrived yesterday :D Really happy with them. Just noticed further up the thread that the Audioscape pods have a little recess for the badge to sit in (my pods came without grilles, new grilles have no recess). I'm wondering if it'd be possible to modify the grilles a tad to accommodate it... can see the badge getting knocked off otherwise. Good work though, proparrr jarb!

Glad they got to you ok mate! The only sort of thing I could think of is you could remove the sticky back foam I put on there and replace it with double sided tape, which is much thinner. You could ever sand the back of the badges down to get them more flat. But I'm sure someone else might have a few ideas :)

It's the generosity of forum members such as yourself GrizzlyBear that makes this forum so great. Great gesture. Good luck to all those who go into the pot to try and win a set of these :)

Thank you Jim!

And thanks to everyone else for commenting, you will all be entered into the draw but it's not too late for others! you all still have till this Wednesday at 12pm to enter :)

Right then all, I have put all of your names who requested these logos into a random name picker and here are the lucky 4:

VAG-HAG

subcool

Goldie

dragon green

Congrats guys, I will pm you now so I can get these posted to you :) If there's any other chance to do another batch I will do so and hopefully will be able to dish out some more!

Cheers, Mick

Awesome thanks very much really appreciate the gesture😊

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks very much really appreciate the gesture

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

No problem mate! PM should be with you now.