Sign in to follow this  
Fairzy

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello to all...

Picked up my VR6 last night and am well chuffed! :D

Lookin forward to going to some meets and seeing some of your cars.

Cheers all

Fairzy

Welcome! 8)

Hope you're prepared for the inane grinning that can only be produced from owning and driving a Corrado! :D 8) :lol:

Welcome to the club!

*Cough* FORUM! *Cough* :roll: :lol:

Just make sure you watch out for wheelspin in the wet :oops:

And the uncanny knack of rear wheel steer on wet roundabouts :shock:

steve

Indeed, the very definition of a club is "A group of people organised for a common purpose" and in this case, organised by means of the forum and we hold meet ups and events....so.......welcome to the CLUB!

LOL, leave him alone...... he's learned his lesson to not try to keep up with a H&R'd, Koni'd and Neuspeed'd VR in the wet :wink:

..welcome to the.....Forum Club, and 'VR power'! 8) 16v 'aint so bad either, owners motto . 'just coz it feels like your'e thrashing it to death doesn't make it wrong! :lol:

LOL, leave him alone...... he's learned his lesson to not try to keep up with a H&R'd, Koni'd and Neuspeed'd VR in the wet :wink:

Most importantly - RE720 booted VR :p

I reckon it was actually wheelspin as I left the roundabout, turned more, lifted off, front bit, hit tree.

The back is soggier than a grannies arse, so I don't suppose there was much rear wheel steer going on. When it's fixed I think Haywire engineering need to take it for a spin (not literally) and see what they think? :D

Well I keep harping on about those Bridgestones.....and now you know why :wink: Tried em all mate and nothing comes close, not even the F1.

Also ,don't forget my entire chassis is new. Every single bush, bearing, nut and bolt has been replaced. Barnacles to a hull is the best way to describe the grip, wet or dry :lol: Believe it or not, the VT mounts help the handling too since the engine isn't flopping about like a cat in a rucksack. When you've got that much pig iron over and *ahead* of the front wheels, it needs to be kept steadier than a tightrope walker.

I will be more than happy to sample your reworked chassis mate. Shall we try that roundabout again? LOL!

Anyway, cough, OT!

K

When has going off topic ever stopped you before Kev? :D

But yes, welcome to VR ownership Fairzy, if you don't cackle like a child when the revs go over 3.5k you need to see a doctor ;)

VR Power = more smiles per miles! :wink:

It's nice being able to go "hmm I could overtake here... yup I could definitely overtake here, yeah I think I will overtake here" and still have oodles of room :)

It's nice being able to go "hmm I could overtake here... yup I could definitely overtake here, yeah I think I will overtake here" and still have oodles of room :)

"Exactamundo!" :D