Wendy

Scotland Tour in June 17

Can't join this jolly unfortunately it's just before I drive to Germany in my bus , is it possible to follow your movements and get your views etc on the places you visit? Looking to do North Coast 500 how much of this are you covering?

Of course, I may need a prompt though !!

Last year, I did the whole North Coast 500 over a 8 days (including travel from the Midlands and back )so sightseeing en route on this trip too.

Dunnet Head was the first thing that came to my mind right now. For the best Ice Creams I have ever eaten !!! lol

This year we will miss out the Cross-country section to Inverness and include more of the Isle of Skye. Otherwise all the 500 route again.

The scenery is stunning and roads excellent. This trip is 9 day (inc Travel north and back again). This route away from the 500 route, is very different to the previous year.

Looking forward to it. Glad to say, we have one Corrado all trip and a few coming out to meet us, hopefully some to play - I mean have a cruise in the lovely countryside !! lol

Everyone - I will be cancelling any of the Excess Rooms I have this weekend, 15th April.

I know Billzeebub and TanVR are potentially still reviewing dates and logistics !!!

I will need deposits too please.

Rumour has it Lilfuzzer is hoping to come out and meet Easypops for the first time !!!

Hopefully for a road trip and not just 'loving it' up in a pub/restaurant. !!! lol

Hoping to catch up with Coullstar for a day or two and Goldie if he is not underwater !!

Edited by Wendy

Look forward to trip reports Wendy , would love to participate but not enough leave and just before another big trip so not doable.

Everyone - I will be cancelling any of the Excess Rooms I have this weekend, 15th April.

I know Billzeebub and TanVR are potentially still reviewing dates and logistics !!!

I will need deposits too please.

Rumour has it Lilfuzzer is hoping to come out and meet Easypops for the first time !!!

Hopefully for a road trip and not just 'loving it' up in a pub/restaurant. !!! lol

Hoping to catch up with Coullstar for a day or two and Goldie if he is not underwater !!

Turns out I may be seeing Easypops on Sunday all being well

Turns out I may be seeing Easypops on Sunday all being well

Hopefully mate :)

I might have to give this a miss guys! Busy next couple of months with house move.

Hence the reason of selling

Some corrado bits!

Hopefully will still make it to some shows on the weekends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries Tan, Thanks for letting me know.

Good Luck with the house move

Hi all,

We depart tomorrow heading North.

Lookin g forward to catching up with some of you.

Wendy