misterbeck

Black leather interior

Has anyone got a black leather seats/interior for sale - in decent condition with minimal wear and tear?

I have got front and rear black leather with white centres if that's any good to you? No door cards though. Dont know if the centres could be dyed? Fronts have no wear but the rear bench has a cigarette burn. I Am collecting the car next week for breaking

Yes you can dye them , easily done with furniture clinic products, same goes for the fag burn .

Yes you can dye them , easily done with furniture clinic products, same goes for the fag burn .

I thought about putting them in mine but i kind of like the early green fleck cloth interior. I just need to find better front door cards to make it perfect

I have a set of early front and rear door cards with green fleck in good condition if you're interested?

I only need the fronts and I have manual windows. Mine are damaged where the vinyl slots into the top of the door.

Hi, I have early black leather door cards if interested.

Hi pal, still have the cards?? Are they in good nick and would you be prepared to post??

Dubstar81,lol!! Let me get this together, I thought you were after cloth ones with green fleck!! Anyway sorry abt that, I didnt mean no harm. It so happens I got the early cloth ones with green fleck if you are interested but they are electric. Just wanna change as i have fitted leather seats

Check out e-bay full black leather with door cards sat at £1220 at moment, was bidding myself but gone past what I was willing to pay. Ends Monday night at 21.30.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks Dox, couldn't work out how to get the link using my phone :-)

I was hoping the higher prices of cars would see less cars being broken due to it being financially not viable, but used spares prices seemed to have doubled too....

Yeah i thought the same. Actually viewed this leather last week. It's in good nick for a 24 year interior but is not perfect. For the price it's reached i'm better spending the money towards an MJ refurbished interior. The guy selling it purchased the car new in 93 and only scrapped the car due the the body work suffering from the harsh American winters. He had spent thousands over the years repairing the body work, but said it had become unviable to keep going. Have you seen the cloth recaro on e-bay going for 2k!! It looks like a patchwork quilt so many repairs lol I offered them a cheeky bid of £800 and they replied NO :-)

Yeah i thought the same. Actually viewed this leather last week. It's in good nick for a 24 year interior but is not perfect. For the price it's reached i'm better spending the money towards an MJ refurbished interior. The guy selling it purchased the car new in 93 and only scrapped the car due the the body work suffering from the harsh American winters. He had spent thousands over the years repairing the body work, but said it had become unviable to keep going. Have you seen the cloth recaro on e-bay going for 2k!! It looks like a patchwork quilt so many repairs lol I offered them a cheeky bid of £800 and they replied NO :-)

I've been after a full black leather interior for a while now, that price is ridiculous, I'm gonna get a full retrim from cloth to leather at this rate and these prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi MatteusVR6 are you going to use MJ interiors, or have you got any other recommendations? I understand a full retrim from MJ starts at about £1200 for seats and door cards. I did e-mail MJ on Thursday from my work address, so hopefully should have a reply waiting tomorrow. Will let you know what I get quoted.

Yeah that'd be good! I did message MJ, it was one I was recommended too but didn't get as far as a full quote. Have u asked for door cards too or just seats? I was just gonna email a load of trimmers and see what sort of quotes I got. Where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm based down south in the Guildford/Aldershot area. I asked for seats and door cards in the original VW style.