elliott

Wanted: clean enthusiast owned vr6

Have you looked at the red vr6 advertised on Gumtree today. Cheap as chips

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's not what I'm looking for but thanks for letting me know. It's a lot of car for not a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I enquired about the glasgow 1 owner vr. didnt view but the guys is talking 2.5K - with more than panels needing replacing.

the storm project in glasgow looks an overall better bet.

There is a cheap (sub £3k) VR on Autotrader with a few bodywork issues that looks so much better than the rustathon eBay Storm

Edited by Billzeebub

Glad you like it Ben , I should have kept it but my family didn't fit in the rear anymore and said they disliked it, seen one the other day and now they say they miss it. Just cant win!

Your old car is in really nice fettle and I am loving being back in a VR Corrado. Have you found something else yet?

There is a cheap (sub £3k) VR on Autotrader with a few bodywork issues that looks so much better than the rustathon eBay Storm

No more crusty corrados please... not this time around.

The 5k violet on eBay is the best car on the internet right now but I'm not digging the colour.

No more crusty corrados please... not this time around.

The 5k violet on eBay is the best car on the internet right now but I'm not digging the colour.

Its a rare colour and changes depending on the light - Looks like a good buy to be honest

Its a rare colour and changes depending on the light - Looks like a good buy to be honest

It's tempting but not exactly my thing. I'm in no rush. Have you been down to Coventry yet? The weather has been terrible.

It's tempting but not exactly my thing. I'm in no rush. Have you been down to Coventry yet? The weather has been terrible.

Waiting on a dry day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting on a dry day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be like a kid on Xmas Eve only this Xmas Eve lasts a week!

MIGHT be tempted to sell my Aqua blue VR6 - 99,000 miles, no rust, just needs respray to make mint. I've gone through everything underneath, new 288mm brakes, Bilstein B12 suspension, new brake pipes and pressure regulator, jetex sports cat and full exhaust, undersealed, new rear brakes and wheel bearings, two replacement front wings plus originals, spoiler works, sunroof tilts and slides, heated leather in great condition, BMW E30 wipers, very clean engine bay, original speedline wheels, mot till April 2018, only done a few hundred miles in the last couple of years. As I say it only needs a respray - the more I think about it the less inclined I am to sell it!!! Not sure what it would be worth??

Tim.

MIGHT be tempted to sell my Aqua blue VR6 - 99,000 miles, no rust, just needs respray to make mint. I've gone through everything underneath, new 288mm brakes, Bilstein B12 suspension, new brake pipes and pressure regulator, jetex sports cat and full exhaust, undersealed, new rear brakes and wheel bearings, two replacement front wings plus originals, spoiler works, sunroof tilts and slides, heated leather in great condition, BMW E30 wipers, very clean engine bay, original speedline wheels, mot till April 2018, only done a few hundred miles in the last couple of years. As I say it only needs a respray - the more I think about it the less inclined I am to sell it!!! Not sure what it would be worth??

Tim.

Thanks Tim, sounds like a really nice car you have there. I'm still looking but there's no immediate rush at the moment. Just waiting for the right car that stands out for me.

That Violet car looks a hell of a bargain regardless of your opinion of the hue. I happen to really like the shade and the uniqueness. The colour being rare (was it not offered for very long as an option?) it should make for a super special vehicle in years to come. I would be seriously looking at this if I wasn't already sorted. A previous owner who has had it so long is the holy grail for me if looked after..

I'm with you on that lovely colour and looks a great car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, it does look lovely and it takes a brave owner to picture the underside...

Thought I might post a wanted advert here in the hope of finding the one thing everyone else is looking for, a clean honest car with a good history.

It's a long shot I know but it's been a hard thing to find. I'm maybe being too picky with what I've seen so far but I have a strong budget now so open to anything. Doesn't have to be a storm or have leather. Just a good non daily that isn't heavily modified with reasonable millage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Elliott

Have a look at this one mate, just sailed through its MOT yesterday with no recommendations, just about to post on here but thought I'd give you first look

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VwCorradoChat/permalink/849903155162680/?sale_post_id=849903155162680

Have a look at this one mate, just sailed through its MOT yesterday with no recommendations, just about to post on here but thought I'd give you first look

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VwCorradoChat/permalink/849903155162680/?sale_post_id=849903155162680

I've got a soft spot for a blackberry

Looks nice but I've got 2 to look at already. Thank you and it's very appreciated. It's a good old place this...

Thanks, was looking for a blackberry then 2 come along in one week...!

Nice looking car that and worth it just for the 1:18 model. I could run it up and down the carpet without getting stone chip anxiety

That last one sounds like a really good bet. I've got the Revell scale model too, in Blackberry. "It's a model, not a toy!"

Happy hunting.

That last one sounds like a really good bet. I've got the Revell scale model too, in Blackberry. "It's a model, not a toy!"

Happy hunting.

sorry dad