24V Renshaw

FOR SALE - Black Magic Pearl Corrado VR6

Folks who want an £8k car for £4k! It's definitely worth what you want for it all day long as many other knowledgeable members have said. Hopefully somebody looking to buy realises that fact

You have driven it and still not grabbing it??? You must be tight as a duck's arse!

I run mine up to temperature yesterday, I wouldn't describe the throttle as heavy?

CAT A/B/C/D is the Herpes of the car world. A stigma that's impossible to get rid of.

2.9 throttles were heavy out of the box, just how they are. The Golf had a much lighter one.

my VR had a very heavy throttle but i managed to get a new VW replacement & the difference was huge, it was much much lighter

the valver throttle is currently heavy so may look to change that too if i can

Like I said my head ruled my heart and I'm glad because sooner or later the right one will come along. Everyone knows what it's like when your there with the car you want "YOU WANT IT" but I know I would have regretted buying it. Good look to whoever has purchased it.

Still for sale as the guy has changed his mind (i think his wife told him off) and not even come and looked at the car.

What is it with people !!!!!!!!

After being royally messed about by a guy who didn't even come and see the car, it's still for sale! Open to sensible offers on this great car!

After being royally messed about by a guy who didn't even come and see the car, it's still for sale! Open to sensible offers on this great car!

You too eh! I had a chap from Northern Ireland contact me about mine and after extensive conversation and photos sent he bought and paid a deposit. We left it with him saying he would organise travel and the ferry back. Three days later out of nowhere he said he had changed his mind and I could keep the deposit!

As I've said before can't believe your car hasn't sold yet. It's at a great price for someone on a budget

Almost exactly the same scenario, but from the south coast, he has actually done it twice!!! Trouble is I have ended the eBay auction twice for it which doesn't look good. Don't get some people, but never mind.

Pity my new garage won't be ready for a good few months (still got to finish the house first) - this is the type of Corrado I want in it! It really is stunning and my type of 'Rado. My old girl needs retired for some surgery eventually.

Pleased to say this is now sold to someone who will look after and improve it. Cheers. Jay

Nice one, somebody has got a great car there :)

Oh and Jay, I don't suppose you still have the fitting instructions for the poly mounts you sold a few years back?

I've got one but unsure exactly what goes where? :)

Edited by easypops

Pleased to say this is now sold to someone who will look after and improve it. Cheers. Jay

Nice one son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did buy it in the end! I got over the fact it's a cat c. This is my 1st Corrado and not a bad starting point, can't take the smile off my face!!😊